Kansas City at Indianapolis   1:00 PM   CBS   
Arizona at Minnesota   1:00 PM   FOX   
Tampa Bay at San Francisco   4:05 PM   FOX   
NY Jets at New England   4:15 PM   CBS   
San Diego at Denver   4:15 PM   CBS   
Green Bay at Atlanta   8:20 PM   NBC   

MON, OCT 10   
Chicago at Detroit   8:30 PM      

More Texans news:  Andre Johnson is going to miss a few weeks.  Duane Brown broke James Harrison's face with this block:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-v2QPQBoOQ  Harrison is also going to miss some time.

Edit:  Also a poor quality, but still entertaining, video of Hines "Douchebag" Ward getting lit up:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LfRBaQUk3s&NR=1

Grey Fox

Thursday is the day for the thread.

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Grey Fox on October 06, 2011, 12:40:12 PM

Monday night, approximately 3 hours after MNF kickoff, is when the new thread should be posted.   :blurgh:

Grey Fox

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on October 06, 2011, 12:41:55 PM
Quote from: Grey Fox on October 06, 2011, 12:40:12 PM

Monday night, approximately 3 hours after MNF kickoff, is when the new thread should be posted.   :blurgh:

I will hold you to that schedule. When on tuesday morning I see no thread, I will own you responsible & annoy you until you make the thread. Deal?
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Grey Fox on October 06, 2011, 12:43:10 PM
I will hold you to that schedule. When on tuesday morning I see no thread, I will own you responsible & annoy you until you make the thread. Deal?

:lol:  I GOT THIS

Valmy

I get a free week to enjoy the Redskins being in first place.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

derspiess

Looks like Jacksonville is favored by 1 point over the Bengals.  Jacksonville is bad, but I guess the oddsmakers are expecting the Bengals to be the Bengals :ph34r:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Neil

It's been a good year for Hines Ward getting lit up.  Between that hit and JJ blowing him up in Week 1, I've been pleased with the impacts that the cheap-shot artist has been taking.

As sad as I am to see Johnson miss time, it's good that he won't be there when the Ravens play the Texans next week.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Neil

Quote from: derspiess on October 06, 2011, 01:04:00 PM
Looks like Jacksonville is favored by 1 point over the Bengals.  Jacksonville is bad, but I guess the oddsmakers are expecting the Bengals to be the Bengals :ph34r:
That's a pretty bold line.  The Bengals aren't a chump defence, and if you stop MJD, you stop the Jags.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

derspiess

Quote from: Neil on October 06, 2011, 01:54:00 PM
That's a pretty bold line.  The Bengals aren't a chump defence, and if you stop MJD, you stop the Jags.

I prefer it that way.  We were the underdogs for both games we won.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on October 06, 2011, 12:45:43 PM
Quote from: Grey Fox on October 06, 2011, 12:43:10 PM

:lol:  I GOT THIS

Be sure not to make a thread.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Neil

Quote from: derspiess on October 06, 2011, 02:10:29 PM
Quote from: Neil on October 06, 2011, 01:54:00 PM
I prefer it that way.  We were the underdogs for both games we won.
Yeah, but I don't think that the Jags are overlooking the Bengals, and the underdog status of the Bengals vs the Browns was the result of people thinking that the Browns wouldn't be bad.

ulmont

Can you post the full set of lines?

Neil

Kleves

Quote from: Neil on October 08, 2011, 09:43:17 AM
Al Davis is dead.
Raiders fans everywhere breath a sigh of relief, and then feel slightly dirty for it.
My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.