Sharia? In YOUR London? It's more likely than you think

Started by JonasSalk, August 05, 2011, 01:27:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JonasSalk

http://youtu.be/dN6CHtGGo4g

QuoteThere's Islamic leadership tension in Britain - with hardline Muslims trying to enforce Sharia law in London. From abstention to amputation, RT's Laura Emmett's been hearing how they want to instill their tough code on the capital.

:lmfao:
Yuman

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Solmyr

Razgovory

I'm going to guess that little Habbaku didn't know that RT stood for Russia Today, and is Putin's mouthpiece in the West.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Slargos

Quote from: Solmyr on August 05, 2011, 02:33:17 PM
Slargos incoming.

I'd post in far fewer of these threads if you folks didn't summon me to them, you know.  :P

grumbler

Quote from: Slargos on August 05, 2011, 03:06:45 PM
Slargos incoming.

I'd post in far fewer of these threads if you folks didn't summon me to them, you know.  :P
We have Little Habs to fill your spot here, so pop some popcorn and just watch.  :P
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Crazy_Ivan80

Slargos incoming.

thought that only worked with Beetlejuice. Or in your specific case "Beetlejews"  <_<

Malthus

Quote from: Crazy_Ivan80 on August 05, 2011, 03:18:03 PM
Slargos incoming.

thought that only worked with Beetlejuice. Or in your specific case "Beetlejews"  <_<

:lol:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Slargos

Quote from: Crazy_Ivan80 on August 05, 2011, 03:18:03 PM
Slargos incoming.

The more you know...  :hmm:

JonasSalk

Dumbasses don't get the point of a news thread about the capital of a major country in Europe experiencing Muslim gangs threatening to take over various sections of the city.

News at 11.
Yuman

grumbler

Quote from: JonasSalk on August 05, 2011, 08:13:13 PM
Dumbasses don't get the point of a news thread about the capital of a major country in Europe experiencing Muslim gangs threatening to take over various sections of the city.

News at 11.
:yawn:

We have a Martinus already on the forum.  Get an original schtick, or convince him to make good on his repeated promises to leave.  Two is company.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Richard Hakluyt

FWIW I recognised several of the "muslims" in the clip. They are the usual suspects to steal a phrase. A bunch of serial trolls and troublemakers.

Crazy_Ivan80

Quote from: JonasSalk on August 05, 2011, 08:13:13 PM

News at 11.

pfft, we've got Molenbeek.