Sharia? In YOUR London? It's more likely than you think

Started by JonasSalk, August 05, 2011, 01:27:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

Quote from: JonasSalk on August 05, 2011, 08:13:13 PM
Dumbasses don't get the point of a news thread about the capital of a major country in Europe experiencing Muslim gangs threatening to take over various sections of the city.

News at 11.

I think the point is the fact you uncritically repeat news from a Russian propaganda agency.  Perhaps you can give us the Iranian English language network's viewpoint as well.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Martinus

Quote from: JonasSalk on August 05, 2011, 08:13:13 PM
Dumbasses don't get the point of a news thread about the capital of a major country in Europe experiencing Muslim gangs threatening to take over various sections of the city.

News at 11.

Hey, cretin. You realize this news is as credible (and probably from the same source) as the prediction that the US will split into 5 different countries within a decade, right?

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Sheilbh

Quote from: Richard Hakluyt on August 05, 2011, 08:19:02 PM
FWIW I recognised several of the "muslims" in the clip. They are the usual suspects to steal a phrase. A bunch of serial trolls and troublemakers.
Yeah.  All Anjem Choudry ever does is look for Daily Mail headlines, he doesn't even do much to forward the Islamic Emirates.
Let's bomb Russia!

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

mongers

Quote from: The Brain on August 09, 2011, 11:45:51 AM
Does Sharia allow rioting?

Do but it brought together ethnic minorities in defence of their communities in a way in which the largely white police force seemed to do for anyone of any ethnicity.  <_<
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: mongers on August 11, 2011, 09:43:39 PM
Quote from: The Brain on August 09, 2011, 11:45:51 AM
Does Sharia allow rioting?

Do but it brought together ethnic minorities in defence of their communities in a way in which the largely white police force seemed to do for anyone of any ethnicity.  <_<

They tried to remind Muslims in France through the official Muslim council that burning cars was haram during the 2005 troubles but it didn't work. Fatwa or not.