And we're back!

Main Menu

R.I.P. Trained Professional

Started by Caliga, August 12, 2011, 06:47:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caliga

I guess he ain't gonna swing with your daughter no more. :weep:

QuoteFormer Warrant Singer Jani Lane Found Dead
posted Aug122011 at 6:23 AM by Diamond Oz.  (2 Comments)

Former Warrant vocalist Jani Lane was reprtedly found dead at the Comfort Inn hotel in Woodland Hills, California yesterday evening (August 11th.) He was only 47 years old. So far, no cause of death has been confirmed. More information will be revealed as soon as it becomes available.

Lane was born in Akron, Ohio and would find fame singing with Warrant, with whom he recorded seven albums, before releasing a solo album entitled, "Back Down To One." He also had stints with the bands Saints Of The Underground and Great White, who helped out by performing as a touring vocalist while their singer Jack Russell was ill.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

CountDeMoney

Won't be missed.  Where are the rest of the '80s hair band death announcements?  We need more.

Scipio

Stevie Ray Vaughn is dead, and we can't get Jon Bon Jovi in a helicopter.
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 12, 2011, 06:51:09 AM
Won't be missed.  Where are the rest of the '80s hair band death announcements?  We need more.
+1
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".