Main Menu

Politicians shouldn't tweet

Started by garbon, May 31, 2011, 12:26:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Quote from: Caliga on June 16, 2011, 06:09:35 PM
Quote from: Caliga on June 16, 2011, 01:13:37 PM
Is he well-hung? :)
It seems one of my kindred spirits attended his resignation press conference. :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeM_6DHHg4U
"Are you more than seven inches?  ARE YOU MORE THAN SEVEN INCHES!?"
"Are you fully erect?  THE PEOPLE DEMAND TO KNOW!"

:lol:

Also, why didn't he bother to learn even a sentence of his speech?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

DGuller

Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 16, 2011, 05:21:39 PM
Quote from: garbon on June 16, 2011, 12:16:31 PM
And Weiner is out according to Pelosi.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_weiner_twitter_photos

Shame.

He did nothing illegal.  The Dems just lost one of the few prizefighters in the House willing to take the fight to the GOP and the Teabaggers.

This will come back to haunt them.  Big mistake.
Democrats had no choice.  Once evidence surfaced that Weiner does indeed have balls, his fate was sealed.

11B4V

However, Weiner's states,  Penis pic not mine

[/quote]

:lmfao:
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

garbon

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/2011/10/12/2011-10-12_excheerleading_coach_leaks_anthony_weiners_racy_texts_in_new_book_shows_pol_brag.html

QuoteWelcome back to "Weinergate."

A new book from one of Anthony Weiner's sexting partners contends the ex-Congressman sent her salacious messages while working inside his Washington office.

"It's a big office, and you know that's not the only thing here that's big," the Democrat texted former cheerleading coach Traci Nobles.

In one raunchy missive, the married New Yorker brags about masturbating - and then heading into the bathroom to clean up - before heading out to the House floor.

The texts first appeared on the Daily Mail website.

Nobles, 35, of Athens, Ga., is publishing her cyber-exchanges with Weiner in the e-book "I Friended You," which becomes available Saturday.

The chatty Weiner also took shots at his Congressional successor, Bob Turner, and Mayor Bloomberg.

Turner was "just another rich businessman trying to buy himself an election ... like Bloomberg," wrote Weiner, who was forced to resign over the sexting scandal in June.

He and pregnant wife Huma Abedin have kept a low profile over the ensuing months as they struggled to keep their marriage together.

Abedin is a trusted advisor to Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

Nobles said she was contacted by Weiner immediately after his "painfully long 'admission/apology' press conference." His message helped motivate her to write the book.

"I couldn't help but question his sincerity and/or his regret," she posted on Facebook. "I also couldn't help but to ask the question, 'What about me?'"

How nauseating... :yucky:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.