News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL Week 5

Started by MadBurgerMaker, October 06, 2011, 12:33:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Neil on October 11, 2011, 11:15:20 PM
Well, that's good news for me in the LFFL.

Which one?  Mason or Johnson? 

It doesn't really matter as far as the B-more game goes, I don't think.  I'm pretty sure the Texans are going to lose, I just hope Pollard isn't mad at Schaub for something.  :(  How's he been doing this season anyway?

Neil

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on October 11, 2011, 11:24:26 PM
Quote from: Neil on October 11, 2011, 11:15:20 PM
Well, that's good news for me in the LFFL.
Which one?  Mason or Johnson? 

It doesn't really matter as far as the B-more game goes, I don't think.  I'm pretty sure the Texans are going to lose, I just hope Pollard isn't mad at Schaub for something.  :(  How's he been doing this season anyway?
Mason.  He's gone from being #3 on the Jets with a shitty QB to being either #1 or #2 on the Texans with a good QB.

Pollard hasn't made a big impact on the stat sheet, but he's been an enforcer out there.    He memorably was pushing Hines Ward around when Ward was trying to rough him up in Week 1, shortly before Ward got destroyed by JJ.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Alcibiades

They lowered him below #3 against the patriots too it had seemed.  He wasn't on the field much and the announcers were mentioning something about it.
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Neil

Quote from: Alcibiades on October 12, 2011, 09:41:49 AM
They lowered him below #3 against the patriots too it had seemed.  He wasn't on the field much and the announcers were mentioning something about it.
Yeah, and that doesn't make sense at all.  You have a young QB who can't make a pass beyond 15 yards, so who would you rather have on the field?  A guy who gets open by running perfect routes over a relatively short distance, or a deep threat that can't get deep before Sanchez is sacked?
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.