News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

[Canada] Canadian Politics Redux

Started by Josephus, March 22, 2011, 09:27:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

viper37

Quote from: Grey Fox on October 06, 2017, 12:33:40 PM
Once again, I did not vote for Trudeau. I don't vote for things BCE approves.
I thought you said you voted for him?   :hmm:

Anyway, I favor a secular government, the Liberal party clearly not, so long as it brings money and votes.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Grey Fox

Quote from: viper37 on October 06, 2017, 01:00:38 PM
Quote from: Grey Fox on October 06, 2017, 12:33:40 PM
Once again, I did not vote for Trudeau. I don't vote for things BCE approves.
I thought you said you voted for him?   :hmm:

Anyway, I favor a secular government, the Liberal party clearly not, so long as it brings money and votes.

No, you keep forgetting it.

No one does anymore :( Everyone is lead by a religious idiot.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Valmy

Good. About time to put all those heretics who do not subscribe to the Church of Canada in their place.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

viper37

Quote from: Valmy on October 06, 2017, 01:14:02 PM
Good. About time to put all those heretics who do not subscribe to the Church of Canada in their place.
it's already happening.  Those who do not worship the God Emperor Trudeau are publicly shamed.  Prison sentence and arbitrary execution is one or two election away :(

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Oexmelin

Que le grand cric me croque !

viper37

Quote from: Oexmelin on October 06, 2017, 01:36:59 PM
Don't be an ass, Vip.
I assure you, I believe in economic liberalism.  I am not faking it. :)

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

garbon

Did they really do a call out quote for Liberal tomfoolery?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Barrister

Quote from: garbon on October 13, 2017, 04:20:36 PM
Did they really do a call out quote for Liberal tomfoolery?

Apparently so.  It was noted that the Conservatives used plane covers or stock photos.

garbon

Plane covers? That sounds pretty expensive to use part of an aircraft as your cover!
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Barrister

Quote from: garbon on October 13, 2017, 04:29:00 PM
Plane covers? That sounds pretty expensive to use part of an aircraft as your cover!

:blurgh:

Grey Fox

Boeing just got fucked by Airbus towards it's conflict against Bombardier.

Airbus buy 50.01% of the C series company & plans to use it's Mobile, Alabama plant to do final assembly on planes sold in the USA.

Barrister

Quote from: Grey Fox on October 16, 2017, 05:54:54 PM
Boeing just got fucked by Airbus towards it's conflict against Bombardier.

Airbus buy 50.01% of the C series company & plans to use it's Mobile, Alabama plant to do final assembly on planes sold in the USA.

Interesting move.

Airbus didn't "buy" shit.  They were given 50.01% of the CSeries.  And I still wouldn't count on Boeing and it's protectionist friends in Washington doing something to block the move.  But it's creative, and it might just work.

Grey Fox

Today is a prime demonstration of Canada's 2 different culture not merging at all. Les deux solitudes.

RoC is in the midst of mourning the death of Gord Dowie, while Quebec is dealing with a sexual scandal from on it's more popular TV personality.