News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NCAA Football '11-'12

Started by katmai, March 08, 2011, 11:22:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Valmy

Really?  Attempt to spike the ball with 2 seconds left?  That was stupid as hell.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

sbr

sbr

Quote from: Valmy on January 02, 2012, 08:40:07 PM
Really?  Attempt to spike the ball with 2 seconds left?  That was stupid as hell.

Yep.

dps

What were they thinking?

CountDeMoney

Quote from: dps on January 02, 2012, 08:41:21 PM

What were they thinking?

That they 2 seconds, not 1.

sbr

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 02, 2012, 08:43:44 PM
Quote from: dps on January 02, 2012, 08:41:21 PM

What were they thinking?

That they 2 seconds, not 1.

:D  Please.  The clock started right when the ref started it and it went 0 while the ball was in Wilson's hand.  This was the Badgers, no the Ravens, it isn't always the refs' fault.

sbr

Now if Stanford beats OSU the Ducks are a very solid, legitimate #2.

That said I think the Cowboys win by 20.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: sbr on January 02, 2012, 08:48:55 PM
:D  Please.  The clock started right when the ref started it and it went 0 while the ball was in Wilson's hand.  This was the Badgers, no the Ravens, it isn't always the refs' fault.

Right, douchebag.  Wilson didn't see the UMPIRE BEHIND HIM, ERGO HE THOUGHT HE HAD 2 SECONDS AT THE SNAP, NOT 1.

Now, go lovingly tongue Berkut's hairy Ballsack of Quack, mkaythxbuhbye.

sbr

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 02, 2012, 08:51:39 PM
Quote from: sbr on January 02, 2012, 08:48:55 PM

Right, douchebag.  Wilson didn't see the UMPIRE BEHIND HIM, ERGO HE THOUGHT HE HAD 2 SECONDS AT THE SNAP, NOT 1.

Now, go lovingly tongue Berkut's hairy Ballsack of Quack, mkaythxbuhbye.

Oh.

And no.

CountDeMoney

I don't like OSU's uniforms.

Edit:  Howya doin, Montgomery?

Ed Anger

I wish OSU's unis were white on black.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

PDH

I will forever root against Ok State in any bowl game. Valmy knows why.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

sbr

How does a man get an infection on/in his inner thigh?  :yucky: