News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Call me Bone Breaker

Started by Ed Anger, January 30, 2010, 10:39:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

derspiess

Anyway, only thing I ever broke was a bone in my left pinky finger when a basketball hit it at high speed while it was extended.  Being me, I tried to ignore it for a while but mom eventually noticed the swelling and took me to the doctor.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Grey Fox

Talking of sports related accident, my dad as hole* in his back that was made by a first baseman throwing the ball directly on him while he was running to second base.

*It's a crater really, 5-6inches wide & a good inch deep.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Razgovory

I had an Icelander break my arm once.  Only bone I ever broke.  Never forgave those people.  Now I get my revenge making Viking angry.  He's probably related to the guy who broke my arm.  There's only like 30 people up there.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

The Brain

I'm surprised you weren't the one holding the purse.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Ed Anger

Quote from: The Brain on September 19, 2012, 01:20:01 PM
I'm surprised you weren't the one holding the purse.

Its called a 'Murse'.  :mad:
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Jacob

Jacob

... though my favourite man-purse broke recently. I thought LV was supposed to be quality  :mad:

Syt

I recently got a new man-bag:

It's not overly big, but has lots of storage room for books, tablet, wallet, cell phone, magazines etc. in several nice compartments.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Eddie Teach

I just don't see the point of carrying so much stuff around generally. There's enough room in my pocket for wallet and keys and the rest of it can stay in the car.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Syt

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on September 20, 2012, 01:03:45 AM
I just don't see the point of carrying so much stuff around generally. There's enough room in my pocket for wallet and keys and the rest of it can stay in the car.

I don't have a car, so . . .
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.