News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Languish Universalis - Game thread

Started by Slargos, January 03, 2010, 07:14:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tamas

Solmyr

I'm ok with skipping, since the first thing AI France does is declare war on Great Britain. :P

katmai

Quote from: Solmyr on February 21, 2010, 06:22:38 AM
I'm ok with skipping,

Sounds good to me since i'm still awake :P

Quote from: Solmyr
since the first thing AI France does is declare war on Great Britain. :P
And Colonize South America
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Kleves

My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

Alcibiades

Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Alcibiades

And maybe a notice before 230am ? Fucking asshole   :mad:
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Tamas

Well yeah, AI France is not an option :(

Alcibiades

Maybe ill start deciding not to show up, let you all know 4 hours before game time because im out drunk with my friends.  Tards

Kleves

I, for one, would be fine with an AI France.  :)
My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

katmai

Quote from: Alcibiades on February 21, 2010, 10:17:24 AM
Maybe ill start deciding not to show up, let you all know 4 hours before game time because im out drunk with my friends.  Tards

Quit whining like a little bitch alci.
Habbu mentioned in his last post before leaving that he would let us know as soon as possible if he couldn't make it.

Alcibiades

Dude, 7 hours before the game starts is not realistically " As soon as possible."

Tard.   :rolleyes:

katmai

Quote from: Alcibiades on February 21, 2010, 10:54:52 AM
Dude, 7 hours before the game starts is not realistically " As soon as possible."

FFS how did we win in Iraq with cry babies like you?

Solmyr

Grey Fox

Yes it is, maybe he just figured it out 5min before posting it? How do you know?

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Alcibiades

Quote from: katmai on February 21, 2010, 10:59:28 AM

FFS how did we win in Iraq with cry babies like you?

It pisses me off when I come home early to do this and then we don't play pretty much without warning.   Just like last weekend, I missed out on free court-side seats  to the Illinois-Ohio state game.  Just annoyed now, would have been real pissed off then. 
:rolleyes: