Rugby players from Wales are gay!

Started by Martinus, December 20, 2009, 06:39:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Viking

First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Viking

Quote from: Sheilbh on December 20, 2009, 07:20:46 AM
I wouldn't say 'rugby players from Wales are gay!' too loud if you're ever in Swansea Mart :P

however, if wales had just lost to scotland or italy the day before you'd probably get the response "damn rite thay are!"

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Syt

Quote from: Viking on December 20, 2009, 09:51:31 AM
Quote from: Sheilbh on December 20, 2009, 09:42:12 AM
Do you have rugby in Poland?

Pope John Paul II played Rugby for Poland.

He's better known playing center for the Cracow Halos basketball team 1967-71.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Valmy

Quote from: Martinus on December 20, 2009, 06:39:33 AM
Is this news? I thought all rugby players were gay?

Well of course you did, you think everybody is gay.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Valmy

Quote from: Martinus on December 20, 2009, 09:45:58 AM
Not really. I mean, probably some people play it as a hobby but there is no championship or league that I am aware of. Poland is squarely in the football world (soccer for the Yanks), with some offshoots into volleyball and basketball.

I am always in awe how so much of the world plays only one sport.  How boring.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Sheilbh

Quote from: Valmy on December 20, 2009, 04:06:50 PM
Loads of Euros play other games, they just don't watch them.  Basketball's very popular, for example.  It's the only American sport that's really taken off in a number of Euro countries.  I think its advantage is that it's like football.  It's pretty easy to play as you want to (there's loads of courts around, anywhere can serve for football) and is flexible in terms of numbers and so on. 

Of course it's not the case in the UK.  Sports tap into the English love of making rules so we have loads :bowler:
Let's bomb Russia!

Neil

Quote from: Valmy on December 20, 2009, 04:06:50 PM
Not really. I mean, probably some people play it as a hobby but there is no championship or league that I am aware of. Poland is squarely in the football world (soccer for the Yanks), with some offshoots into volleyball and basketball.

The world outside of North America is rather poor.  The fact that all you need is a ball is a big deal.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

dps

Uhm, volleyball and basketball aren't offshoots of soccer.

Sheilbh

Quote from: dps on December 20, 2009, 06:05:28 PM
I think he's saying that everyone watches football and that volleyball and basketball are offshoots of fandom not like a sporting tree of life :)
Let's bomb Russia!

The Larch

http://www.pzrugby.pl/

http://www.azs-awf.waw.pl/www/index.php?menu=4614969fs9e3281_&sid=5

Mart, sports is simply not your thing. Just stick to gay and law stuff, kthks.  :P

Palisadoes

Quote from: The Brain on December 20, 2009, 07:19:34 AM
It's funny how gay people marry women under false flag in this day and age.
Aren't those women known as "beards". Not the literal kind, but the slang terminology (or so TV tells me).

Anyway, Rugby players are - in general - a strange bunch. I know a fair few who seek to validate their own (heterosexual) sexuality by doing incredibly gay things, like dressing up as French maids for a night out, going on gay pride marches through Amsterdam for a stag weekend, competitive press-ups with your cocks dipping in a pint glass and the loser having to neck both pints, etc... It really does makes me worry...

Viking

Quote from: Palisadoes on December 20, 2009, 10:02:32 PM
Anyway, Rugby players are - in general - a strange bunch. I know a fair few who seek to validate their own (heterosexual) sexuality by doing incredibly gay things, like dressing up as French maids for a night out, going on gay pride marches through Amsterdam for a stag weekend, competitive press-ups with your cocks dipping in a pint glass and the loser having to neck both pints, etc... It really does makes me worry...

It makes perfect sense! After 12 - 15 pints of beer.....

I've done the cockdipping thing, but it was strictly dip own privates in own beer which is then poured in own mouth. Female rugby players are notoriously lesbian though.

Much of the very strange behaviour regarding homosexuality is related band of brothers bit as well as to the close body contact on the pitch. However this has not affected the many gays who are out and play (with and against me). For most of the "homophobic" bit in rugby it is dealt with the same way that Muslims are dealt with; Workarounds. Drinking games with Muslims means that we "normal" people have to drink quaff their random alcoholic impositions duly earned reprimands.

Valmy

Quote from: Sheilbh on December 20, 2009, 04:31:45 PM
Loads of Euros play other games, they just don't watch them. 

Ok I guess I am in awe about how they only follow one sport.  I mean as a sports fan I would want more than just one sport to follow.

Martinus

Quote from: Sheilbh on December 20, 2009, 06:08:05 PM
Quote from: dps on December 20, 2009, 06:05:28 PM
I think he's saying that everyone watches football and that volleyball and basketball are offshoots of fandom not like a sporting tree of life :)

Precisely. Was my post that hard to understand?

Martinus

Quote from: The Larch on December 20, 2009, 09:18:28 PM

http://www.pzrugby.pl/

http://www.azs-awf.waw.pl/www/index.php?menu=4614969fs9e3281_&sid=5

Mart, sports is simply not your thing. Just stick to gay and law stuff, kthks.  :P

True. But it is my thread so I will post stuff in it even if I have no idea what I am talking about. :P