News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Your Yukon weather report

Started by Barrister, December 18, 2009, 02:54:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadBurgerMaker

Highs in the (low) 60s, lows in the (high) 30s.  Enjoying the winter so far.

Sophie Scholl

Quote from: Barrister on December 19, 2009, 05:08:27 AM
Oh noes.  Not -15c.  :o
:lol:  I actually don't mind it overly much.  I often dream of moving somewhere far to the north to escape the summers around here.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Syt

Forecast:
Today: -4C
Tomorrow: -2C
Tuesday: +5C
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Martinus

Barrister

QuoteWhitehorse

[ Yukon ]
Current Conditions

Observed at: Whitehorse Airport 12:00 PM PST Sunday 20 December 2009

Condition:Shallow Fog Temperature:-25.6°C Pressure / Tendency:103.0 kPa / falling Visibility:64 km Humidity:69%  Dew Point:-29.6°C Wind Speed:calm
Forecast

Issued: 11.00 AM PST Sunday 20 December 2009

Today:Sunny. High minus 21. Tonight:Clear. Low minus 28. Monday:Sunny. High minus 19. Tuesday:Sunny. Low minus 22. High minus 18. Wednesday:Sunny. Low minus 21. High minus 18. Thursday:Sunny. Low minus 23. High minus 19. Friday:A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 20. High minus 15. Saturday:A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 18. High minus 14.
Historical Data

Yesterday Max:
-8.4°C
Min:
-25.5°C
Precip.:
0.0 mm

Normals Max:
-12°C
Min:
-20°C

Today Sunrise:
10:09
Sunset:
15:47

I miss the +1 from Friday...   :(
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Barrister

QuoteCurrent Conditions
Observed at: Whitehorse Airport 9:45 AM PST Monday 21 December 2009

Condition:Ice Crystals Temperature:-31.5°C Pressure / Tendency:103.0 kPa / falling Visibility:32 km Humidity:65%  Dew Point:-35.9°C Wind Speed:calmForecast
Issued: 5.00 AM PST Monday 21 December 2009

Today:Sunny. Ice fog patches this morning. High minus 26. Tonight:Clear. Becoming cloudy periods overnight. Low minus 29. Tuesday:Sunny with cloudy periods. Becoming cloudy late in the day. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 18. Cold wind chill minus 38. Risk of frostbite. Wednesday:Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 19. High minus 7. Thursday:A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 9. High minus 2. Friday:A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 2. High plus 2. Saturday:A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 11. High minus 9. Sunday:A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 12. High minus 10. Historical Data
Yesterday Max:-24.1°C
Min:-29.5°C
Precip.:0.0 mm
Normals Max:-12°C
Min:-20°C
Today Sunrise:10:10
Sunset:15:48

-32.  Brr.

At least the days start getting longer. :yeah:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Grey Fox

Montreal is cold, suppose to end wednesday with an High of 5 on Christmas.

It's going to be slushy!
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.