News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Your Favorite Christmas Movie of All Time

Started by Darth Wagtaros, December 04, 2009, 11:49:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which move do you like best and think of as your favorite Christmas movie, feel free to write in a different pick

Silent Night, Deadly Night
0 (0%)
Die Hard
9 (69.2%)
Scrooged
1 (7.7%)
Jaron Klaws, A Lifetime Evening Movie
0 (0%)
The Nightmare Before Christmas
1 (7.7%)
The Santa Claus
0 (0%)
Santa Claus: The Movie
0 (0%)
Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer
2 (15.4%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Strix

A toss up between It's a Wonderful Life and A Christmas Carol (one of the older versions and not the the "updated" crap they keep putting out).
"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

Stonewall

"I'd just like to say that most of us begin life suckling on a breast. If we're lucky we end life suckling on a breast. So anybody who's against breasts is against life itself."

Strix

"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

Stonewall

Quote from: Strix on December 06, 2009, 01:03:44 AM
Quote from: Stonewall on December 06, 2009, 01:00:15 AM
Jingle All the Way.

Is that a movie or are you describing your avatar? :perv:

I'd love to put some bells on those puppies and ring in the new year.  Alas, 'twas not to be. :(
"I'd just like to say that most of us begin life suckling on a breast. If we're lucky we end life suckling on a breast. So anybody who's against breasts is against life itself."