Anyone else looking forward to Dragon Age? (Spoilers and plot discussion here)

Started by Berkut, October 06, 2009, 08:40:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

Hehe having Morrigan, Sten and Zevran in the party is turning me evil.

Let's just say stupid Redcliffe peasant fucks had to fend for themselves and ended up mostly slaughtered. And I now know how to use Blood Magic.  :blush:

DisturbedPervert

Quote from: Martinus on November 22, 2009, 02:52:14 AM
Also, my group now consists of Sten, Morrigan and the Dog. They (excepting the dog) are really bad influence. They forced me to kill Wynne. :)

Why would you post something like this without spoilers?  What the fuck is wrong with you?  Do you just not give a shit about other people?

Scipio

Quote from: DisturbedPervert on November 22, 2009, 09:23:12 AM
Also, my group now consists of Sten, Morrigan and the Dog. They (excepting the dog) are really bad influence. They forced me to kill Wynne. :)

Why would you post something like this without spoilers?  What the fuck is wrong with you?  Do you just not give a shit about other people?
Dude, it's Martinus.
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

Martinus

Quote from: DisturbedPervert on November 22, 2009, 09:23:12 AM

Go fuck yourself. How was that a spoiler?

The game has been out for weeks now, anyway. Most people have played it through back and forth. If you are a retard obsessed with obvious "spoilers", then get the fuck out of this thread.

Syt

Quote from: Martinus on November 22, 2009, 02:18:28 PM
The game has been out for weeks now, anyway. Most people have played it through back and forth. If you are a retard obsessed with obvious "spoilers", then get the fuck out of this thread.

Well, I guess I'll "get the fuck out of the thread" then, too.

Not everyone is a suave lawyer with plenty time between capuccinos and sushi dinners to play through a game three times over.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

garbon

Overreacting much?

Anyway, Marty you are such a fucking cunt. As if several people haven't already stated that they didn't want to read spoilers. And as if a couple weeks is a long time (well I suppose that qualifies as a long relationship for you). Give me a fucking break.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Barrister

I guess Syt, garbon and I aren't "most people".  I've still barely scratched the surface of this game.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Martinus

Quote from: garbon on November 22, 2009, 02:29:29 PM

Overreacting much?

Anyway, Marty you are such a fucking cunt. As if several people haven't already stated that they didn't want to read spoilers. And as if a couple weeks is a long time (well I suppose that qualifies as a long relationship for you). Give me a fucking break.

I don't see how my response is an overreaction to "What the fuck is wrong with you" only because I posted something that is hardly a spoiler. Anyone who has been to the Circle of Magi (which is early in the game) should have an idea that the conversation with Wynne could go both ways.

Barrister

Quote from: Martinus on November 22, 2009, 02:40:52 PM
Quote from: garbon on November 22, 2009, 02:29:29 PM

Overreacting much?

I don't see how my response is an overreaction to "What the fuck is wrong with you" only because I posted something that is hardly a spoiler. Anyone who has been to the Circle of Magi (which is early in the game) should have an idea that the conversation with Wynne could go both ways.

I haven't been to the Circle of Magi.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

garbon

Marty, shut up. You fucked up and then had a little tizzy fit when you got called out. Perhaps it would be best if you were silent for a little while. :)
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Martinus

Then you don't even know who Wynne is, no?

People have already talked about how she can join your party, what spells she uses, what she tells you etc. in this thread - and none of this was marked as a spoiler. So how was my post a spoiler?

Martinus

Quote from: garbon on November 22, 2009, 02:44:11 PM
Marty, shut up. You fucked up and then had a little tizzy fit when you got called out. Perhaps it would be best if you were silent for a little while. :)

Perhaps you would shut up instead?

DisturbedPervert

Quote from: Martinus on November 22, 2009, 02:44:51 PM

People have already talked about how she can join your party, what spells she uses, what she tells you etc. in this thread - and none of this was marked as a spoiler. So how was my post a spoiler?

Killing one of the major characters is quite a bit of a spoiler.

Martinus

Quote from: DisturbedPervert on November 22, 2009, 03:05:57 PM
Quote from: Martinus on November 22, 2009, 02:44:51 PM

Killing one of the major characters is quite a bit of a spoiler.

The fact is, you can't kill her unless you kill her right when you meet her. So it's only a spoiler for people who have not met her - but then the fact that you CAN meet her at all is a spoiler too - and this was posted in the thread by a lot of people.

It's like saying that killing Zevran is a spoiler.

katmai

Marcin-
it is tough but please use spoilers next time. I knew that piece of game already my self but haven't had chance to play it in last week so I can understand where others are coming from in regards to still being in first go around.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son