News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Euro 2020/2021

Started by Maladict, May 14, 2021, 06:41:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zoupa

Bad luck for Hummels, but Mbappe was right behind him.

Liep

So Rudiger is the European Suarez? Why the hell did he bite Pogba and why didn't VAR see it?
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

FunkMonk

Mbappe is just straight up a cheat code by himself.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Liep

And did they dismiss VAR? That looked like a pretty clear penalty

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Valmy

Heh. Celebrated that goal bit prematurely as it turns out. Fortunately I did not jinx the whole match when it was disallowed.

Fortunately they held on.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

FunkMonk

Germany looked toothless. I can see Hungary putting one over them.

Josephus

The Germans really needed to make their way wide through Belgium instead of going deep into the Maginot.
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Zoupa

Deserved win I'd say, more or less. That 2nd "offside" was really... dubious.

That Mbappe penalty not whistled was kinda crazy.

Zanza

France looked much stronger than Germany.

Sheilbh

Quote from: Zoupa on June 15, 2021, 03:59:02 PM
Deserved win I'd say, more or less. That 2nd "offside" was really... dubious.
I think it was offside - but I also don't think offside shouldn't matter if it's a really good goal :ph34r:

QuoteThat Mbappe penalty not whistled was kinda crazy.
Yeah - baffling. And they have VAR. I've no idea why that wasn't a penalty.
Let's bomb Russia!

Zoupa

VAR really kills the drama and excitement... Was that non penalty even reviewed? At least use the damn thing for that

FunkMonk

Mbappe's disallowed goal was disgustingly good. Alas, it has ascended to that place in heaven where disallowed goals reside.

Sheilbh

Quote from: Zoupa on June 15, 2021, 04:16:00 PM
VAR really kills the drama and excitement... Was that non penalty even reviewed? At least use the damn thing for that
Yeah - I've no idea. I don't know if they're letting people in the stadium know if they're doing checks but it certainly wasn't mentioned on the commentary here and normally in the Premier or Champions' League and other European leagues I've watched it says that VAR's checking and you get loads of replays - so no idea.
Let's bomb Russia!