Operation Enduring Nuremberg: The Trump Diaspora begins...con carne!

Started by CountDeMoney, February 21, 2017, 11:35:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacob

Quote from: derspiess on February 23, 2017, 11:16:39 AM
Quote from: grumbler on February 23, 2017, 11:13:57 AM
But not a fucking moron.  I don't think your views are as well-hidden as you believe.

Or maybe you're not as good a judge of character as you believe.  But okay, what are my views?

Why don't you come out and state them instead of playing your pussy trolling "I'm just phrasing it like that to get a reaction lol" games?

Valmy

Can we all chill here? Spicey has been here forever, we all know he is a decent guy.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

derspiess

Quote from: Jacob on February 23, 2017, 11:19:34 AM
Quote from: derspiess on February 23, 2017, 11:16:39 AM
Quote from: grumbler on February 23, 2017, 11:13:57 AM
But not a fucking moron.  I don't think your views are as well-hidden as you believe.

Or maybe you're not as good a judge of character as you believe.  But okay, what are my views?

Why don't you come out and state them instead of playing your pussy trolling "I'm just phrasing it like that to get a reaction lol" games?

Did you miss my post on page 2 where I answered you?
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Berkut

Quote from: derspiess on February 23, 2017, 10:59:34 AM
Quote from: Berkut on February 23, 2017, 10:36:21 AM
Quote from: derspiess on February 23, 2017, 10:26:57 AM
So Berkut are you going to tell me which groups I hate?  I suppose you could also take back that statement.

Why would I play that game with you?

Of course your response will be to wave your little fig leaf around, we all know how that plays out - that is the point of how revolting the mass of Trump fans like you are...

So no, I am not going to retract my statement that you are, at best, supporting of bigots, and likely are the typical Trump supporter intolerant bigot yourself. But I can't imagine what benefit I would gain from playing along with your little "I am not a bigot! I just hate Clinton and support Trump for perfectly rational reasons that I express via meme and trolling!" game.

Then you're a fucking pussy. 

I think the accepted word for your alt-right crowd is "cuuuck", isn't it?

The irony of YOU calling ME a pussy while your entire posting strategy on the Trump subject has been to hide behind trolls and memes is amusing, but hardly all that unusual for the alt-right stereotype.

edit: OK, what clever mod put in the script that replaces cuuck with "kind and sensitive" person. :lmfao:
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

grumbler

Quote from: Valmy on February 23, 2017, 11:23:31 AM
Can we all chill here? Spicey has been here forever, we all know he is a decent guy.

I don't think Spicey is "indecent" in any way, but I also don't think he is as tolerant as he claims.  His statements about Hillary Clinton, for instance, reeked of misogyny.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Berkut

Quote from: derspiess on February 23, 2017, 11:14:42 AM
I can laugh off accusations of me being a Trump voter/supporter, but if someone is accusing me of hating groups of people I take that seriously.  Berkut seems to have thrown that out there somewhat casually, but he needs to either substantiate his claim and clarify which groups I hate, or retract the claim. 

I don't think I need to do either of those things.

You want to be a cheerleader for Trump, stop crying about your need for a safe space to do so without owning what that actually means, snowflake.

My previous post aside, I try not to engage in personal attacks on anyone here.  And I generally take things directed at me with a grain of salt.  But when someone makes serious accusations like Berkut did (however vaguely) I can't let them stand.

If you feel like the consequences of your position impugn your character, then perhaps you should examine your positions. I think that would be a very healthy thing, in fact.

But you know, Hillary and her emails! ZOMG!

0 rows returned

garbon

Quote from: Berkut on February 23, 2017, 11:34:54 AM
edit: OK, what clever mod put in the script that replaces cuuck with "kind and sensitive" person. :lmfao:

That was the Martinus filter put in place when he couldn't stop using that word.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

derspiess

Quote from: Berkut on February 23, 2017, 11:40:07 AM
I can laugh off accusations of me being a Trump voter/supporter, but if someone is accusing me of hating groups of people I take that seriously.  Berkut seems to have thrown that out there somewhat casually, but he needs to either substantiate his claim and clarify which groups I hate, or retract the claim. 

You want to be a cheerleader for Trump, stop crying about your need for a safe space to do so without owning what that actually means, snowflake.

My previous post aside, I try not to engage in personal attacks on anyone here.  And I generally take things directed at me with a grain of salt.  But when someone makes serious accusations like Berkut did (however vaguely) I can't let them stand.

If you feel like the consequences of your position impugn your character, then perhaps you should examine your positions. I think that would be a very healthy thing, in fact.

You have the ability to expend a lot of keystrokes and not really say anything.  How about you say something meaningful and tell me what groups of people I hate?
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Berkut

Quote from: derspiess on February 23, 2017, 11:48:22 AM
Quote from: Berkut on February 23, 2017, 11:40:07 AM

You have the ability to expend a lot of keystrokes and not really say anything.  How about you say something meaningful and tell me what groups of people I hate?

That would not be meaningful at all.

Why would I want to play by your alt-right rules, Milo?

0 rows returned

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Ed Anger

Quote from: grumbler on February 23, 2017, 11:37:48 AM
Quote from: Valmy on February 23, 2017, 11:23:31 AM

I don't think Spicey is "indecent" in any way, but I also don't think he is as tolerant as he claims.  His statements about Hillary Clinton, for instance, reeked of misogyny.

Hillary is a cunt.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on February 23, 2017, 09:29:06 AM
So the mayor of Cincinnati held a big press conference a couple weeks ago in which he declared Cincinnati to be a "sanctuary city", without going into much detail other than that he welcomes immigrants.

Lord knows they've protected Marvin Lewis for so long.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

derspiess