Detroit Lions
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Voting closed: January 09, 2017, 05:41:06 AM

jimmy olsen

Hail the King

50 pass attempt games

40 pass attempt games
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

The Minsky Moment

The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

jimmy olsen

Quote from: The Minsky Moment on February 07, 2017, 07:50:01 PM
WTF is the point?

Tom Brady when throwing 50 pass attempts or more has a .667 win percentage. Number two on that list is Warren Moon at .500 with only 10 total games compared to 27. The vast majority of other QBs on that list are way under .500.

Tom Brady's win percentage when throwing 40 pass attempts or more has a .667 win percentage. Next on that list is Payton Manning with a .518 winning percentage. The vast majority of other QBs on that list are way under .500.

Tom Brady is the GOAT!
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
1 Karma Chameleon point

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

CountDeMoney

All those tables prove is the premise that quarterbacks pass attempts increase when their teams are behind and more often than not lose the game anyway, while Tom Brady throws more when BeliTrump want to run up the score on teams because he's a fucking asshole.

The Minsky Moment

Hard to think of a more meaningless statistic.  W-L on days ending in the number 2?
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

The Minsky Moment

Here's my stat: what's Brady's W-L record in Super Bowl games played against Eli Manning?
--Joan Robinson

KRonn

Haven't been on the forum since the game. Great game, amazing comeback win! I was shocked that they came from so far behind. I watched the parade in Boston today on TV. It went for over a couple hours, lots of fun.

grumbler

Quote from: The Minsky Moment on February 07, 2017, 08:14:15 PM
Hard to think of a more meaningless statistic.  W-L on days ending in the number 2?

:lol: Glad to see you can be goofy when the issue isn't law or economics.  The pretense that W-L record with high volume of passes per game is meaningless...  a joke worthy of you.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

grumbler

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 07, 2017, 08:08:02 PM
All those tables prove is the premise that quarterbacks pass attempts increase when their teams are behind and more often than not lose the game anyway, while Tom Brady throws more when BeliTrump want to run up the score on teams because he's a fucking asshole.

:console: You just keep telling yourself that.  While you're at it, remind yourself that You're Good Enough, You're Smart Enough, and Doggone It, People Like You!
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

grumbler

Quote from: The Minsky Moment on February 07, 2017, 08:15:07 PM
Here's my stat: what's Brady's W-L record in Super Bowl games played against Eli Manning?

Exactly.  Brady has only led his team to 7 super bowls in 15 years, while Manning has led his to 2 in just 12 years!

Bayraktar!

Ed Anger

Tom Brady eats turds. Refute that!
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

grumbler

Quote from: Ed Anger on February 07, 2017, 09:53:24 PM
Tom Brady eats turds. Refute that!

Off the field, he sure does.  Plus, he believes in magic, unicorns, and Trump's honesty.  On the field, though, he is the GOAT.

Bayraktar!

jimmy olsen

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 07, 2017, 08:08:02 PM

He's had 46 4th quarter comeback wins in the regular season and the playoffs!

It's not like the Pat's are always leading.

1 Karma Chameleon point

CountDeMoney

Shut up.  You and grumbler should go out into the wilderness for an adventure, and grumbler comes back.