1 (4.2%)
Miami Dolphins
1 (4.2%)
Detroit Lions
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Voting closed: January 09, 2017, 05:41:06 AM

Valmy

Yeah. Or at least he wore the hat awhile back I think. It is not like it comes up very often.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Berkut

It certainly fits in with what we know of his personality and views.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

grumbler

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 06, 2017, 09:34:48 AM
It's obvious you haven't been paying attention to my trolling of Ed and his red sweater vest over the years.

:lol:  You are accusing me of being inattentive?
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Valmy

Quote from: Berkut on February 06, 2017, 10:34:12 AM
It certainly fits in with what we know of his personality and views.

Oh my God Berkut :berkut: :lol:
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

grumbler

Quote from: Berkut on February 06, 2017, 10:24:17 AM
Quote from: derspiess on February 06, 2017, 10:23:33 AM
Quote from: grumbler on February 06, 2017, 07:27:57 AM
I'd be curious to see what percentage of NFL coaches and owners are Trumpeters.  My gut says more than half, just based on their pick for commissioner.

Probably.  Hell, I know several players who voted for Trump.

Brady is a huge Trump backer, right?

My guess is that owners and coaches are probably even more inclined towards Trump than players are.

Brady isn't unique in his support, for sure, but he's enough of a fruitcake in other non-football areas that he doesn't surprise me at all with his trump support.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

viper37

Quote from: Valmy on February 06, 2017, 01:15:40 AM
Viper:

The teams I root for are from Maryland and DC (the pro teams anyway). Traditionally not Yankee territory but their status as borderline Yankee is now debateable I understand. They and northern Virginia are being brought into the expanding Yankee cultural sphere I guess. Southern Florida and parts of North Carolina as well are being annexed into great Yankeeland as well I understand. But that is neither here nor there. My loyalties exist because my father lived there until his 20s and my family had resided in Maryland for over 250 years before then (and of course dozens of my cousins still do) and I spent my childhood visiting that part of the country at least once a year. My kids will have no such ties so sentimental feelings to Maryland probably die with me.

I am not a Pats fan at all. I am a NFC guy through and through. But, you know, I cannot help but admire greatness on this scale and with this longevity. I loved watching the Michael Jordan Bulls to but I couldn't name a player on that club these days.

And I have zero Southern loyalty. I am a Texan. Regional loyalty to the South only exists in East Texas. I am also Austinite and believe me my views are very much in the majority within our cozy city limits :P

I knew Austin was pretty liberal, my cousin played there for some music festival and he liked it, despite the problems. :)

I figured you had Northern connections, but I was unsure if you moved to Texas later in your life or if it was your family originally from another State.  :)
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: grumbler on February 06, 2017, 10:38:04 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 06, 2017, 09:34:48 AM
It's obvious you haven't been paying attention to my trolling of Ed and his red sweater vest over the years.

:lol:  You are accusing me of being inattentive?

I am accusing you of being an unabashedly unapologetic Michigan homer.  And that's OK.  Take pride in your tribe.

dps

Quote from: Lettow77 on February 06, 2017, 02:41:44 AM
I am not yet prepared to cede North Carolina to Yankeedom or designate any area as irretrievably part of the North.

It's freaking southern enough that I want to get the heck out and move back somewhere further north.

LaCroix

saw 84 lumber's wall ad. (1) not helpful to their message saying that illegals need a gate to get through, and (2) lol the company is now trying to say the illegals were actually legals

derspiess

I liked the ad that said women need to be paid more than men because their haircuts and underwear cost more. 
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Barrister

Quote from: LaCroix on February 06, 2017, 11:17:39 PM
saw 84 lumber's wall ad. (1) not helpful to their message saying that illegals need a gate to get through, and (2) lol the company is now trying to say the illegals were actually legals

Yeah apparently 84 Lumber principals are pro-legal immigration, but anti illegal-immigration, which is why they showed a big-ass wall at the end, but with a door.

I don't think they thought that one through very well...
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

alfred russel

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

derspiess

Quote from: Barrister on February 07, 2017, 11:55:51 AM
Quote from: LaCroix on February 06, 2017, 11:17:39 PM

Yeah apparently 84 Lumber principals are pro-legal immigration, but anti illegal-immigration, which is why they showed a big-ass wall at the end, but with a door.

I don't think they thought that one through very well...

Can't please everyone, I guess.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

derspeiss chops down his own goddamned trees.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 07, 2017, 07:28:53 PM
derspeiss chops down his own goddamned trees.

He does it in high heels too.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?