1 (4.2%)
Detroit Lions
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Voting closed: January 09, 2017, 05:41:06 AM

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Valmy on February 06, 2017, 03:11:39 AM
Quote from: Lettow77 on February 06, 2017, 02:41:44 AM
Maryland had tough choices to make and made them. It is a northern state.

Well then I guess I do root for Yankee teams. Ah well.

Don't let Lettuce's revisionism fool you about Baltimore. Might as well be Birmingham.

grumbler

Not really a Pats fan (though i am a Brady fan), but the schadenfreude around here is delicious.  All the woofin' all year and over the past two weeks by the Pats haters and they are forced to shut up once again.

I'd be curious to see what percentage of NFL coaches and owners are Trumpeters.  My gut says more than half, just based on their pick for commissioner.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

CountDeMoney

In an alternate universe where Spock has a beard, an OSU grumbler is posting the same cockworship shit about an OSU Brady.

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

grumbler

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 06, 2017, 07:48:36 AM
In an alternate universe where Spock has a beard, an OSU grumbler is posting the same cockworship shit about an OSU Brady.

But the plot twist is that Seedy still has his tongue up Jim Tressel's ass.  Spock will deduce from this that the branching point was when, in the alternate universe, Tressel realized the DEA was going to rat his players out, and had the mob rub out the DEA informants.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Syt

First presidential Super Bowl watchings, Trump vs Obama edition.

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

alfred russel

Who the fuck puts on a suit to watch the super bowl?
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

LaCroix

trump seems to always wear a suit. he probably wears a suit at home, too

alfred russel

The trump gathering truly looks like the most horrible super bowl party in the country, and also a ridiculous caricature of what a republican super bowl party would be like.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

CountDeMoney

Quote from: grumbler on February 06, 2017, 08:44:01 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 06, 2017, 07:48:36 AM

But the plot twist is that Seedy still has his tongue up Jim Tressel's ass.  Spock will deduce from this that the branching point was when, in the alternate universe, Tressel realized the DEA was going to rat his players out, and had the mob rub out the DEA informants.

It's obvious you haven't been paying attention to my trolling of Ed and his red sweater vest over the years.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

derspiess

Quote from: grumbler on February 06, 2017, 07:27:57 AM
I'd be curious to see what percentage of NFL coaches and owners are Trumpeters.  My gut says more than half, just based on their pick for commissioner.

Probably.  Hell, I know several players who voted for Trump.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Berkut

Quote from: derspiess on February 06, 2017, 10:23:33 AM

Brady is a huge Trump backer, right?
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

derspiess

Quote from: Berkut on February 06, 2017, 10:24:17 AM
Quote from: derspiess on February 06, 2017, 10:23:33 AM

Brady is a huge Trump backer, right?

Well yeah, but I'm talking about some guys you wouldn't normally think would support him. 
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall