9 (21.4%)
I'm gay/a chick/Jaron
4 (9.5%)

Total Members Voted: 42

MadImmortalMan

Quote from: HVC on December 18, 2016, 05:14:21 PM
Quote from: MadImmortalMan on December 18, 2016, 04:37:00 PM
Quote from: KRonn on December 18, 2016, 04:26:34 PM
Not a BIG fan of BIG fake boobs.  I can understand if a woman wants some augmentation if it helps with her self esteem or a job like model/actress, but going real big just seems so abnormal. I also don't feel a woman needs to do it anyway.

Self-esteem does more to make a woman sexy than boobs do.

But fake boobs give them confidence. Don't like giant fakes, but modest ones are fine.

I agree. That's kinda what I meant.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

CountDeMoney

Ed wears a fake penis, but by the end of the day it just pretty much looks like he shit himself.

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 18, 2016, 07:50:35 PM
Ed wears a fake penis, but by the end of the day it just pretty much looks like he shit himself.

MIND YER BIDNESS
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Admiral Yi

Hillary, Mimsy, anyone else who likes/is OK with falsies, have you guys ever felt up a pair?

HVC

Quote from: Admiral Yi on December 18, 2016, 08:08:01 PM
Hillary, Mimsy, anyone else who likes/is OK with falsies, have you guys ever felt up a pair?

yes, they were c's i'd guess. Didn't feel real, but they were well done and no a huge thing. Bolt ons would weird me out.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Valmy

Never come into direct contact with them. I am fine with them in a look-but-don't touch kind of context. So I guess in this binary context I vote B :P
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

CountDeMoney

IIRC, they're pretty much the same as natural, perhaps a wee bit more firm, but it's really your brain telling them they're different.

Then again, I haven't touched synthetic titties since, oh, '95ish, so perhaps they've made leaps from analog in the synthetic titty technology industry.

HisMajestyBOB

Quote from: mongers on December 18, 2016, 06:07:42 PM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on December 18, 2016, 04:59:17 PM
Quote from: Habbaku on December 18, 2016, 04:34:44 PM
:lol:  Has he ever explained why he so frequently deletes?

He did, but deleted it before I could read it.

I thought it would be self-evident; a lot of my posts are piss-poor and boring, so in retrospect not worthy of preservation.  :D

Doesn't stop the rest of us.  :P
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

Jacob

Quote from: Admiral Yi on December 18, 2016, 04:17:48 PM
Partly for science, partly for Jacob's sake.  :ph34r:

Didn't mind the tangent, but I appreciate the consideration nonetheless :cheers:

As for the question at hand: my preference is no fake boobs. That said, if the boobs are not intended for me personally to handle, it's none of my business. If some women want big fake titties, good for them; and for those who do not, good for them too.

Regarding the original contention - that there's a correlation between (male) heterosexuality and a preference for bigger boobs no matter the degree to which they owe their size to human artifice - that's a complete crock of shit.

CountDeMoney

Kittens and puppies can be weaned too early from nursing, and it shows in developmental behavior.  Same for little boys.

He'll hate you for it later.

derspiess

Not a fan, so A.  In 98% of cases they are best left natural.  I'll take an honest B cup over a fake C any day.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Razgovory

What about women who have had mastectomies or something?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Josephus

Quote from: Razgovory on December 19, 2016, 02:14:26 AM
What about women who have had mastectomies or something?

boy, you know how to ruin a nice, childish thread.
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall