As long as they're big, I don't care what they're made of
9 (21.4%)
I'm gay/a chick/Jaron
4 (9.5%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Admiral Yi

Partly for science, partly for Jacob's sake.  :ph34r:

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Syt

Not a fan. Even worse if they're badly done (visible scars, physics defying shapes, not real feeling material, etc.).
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

KRonn

Not a BIG fan of BIG fake boobs.  I can understand if a woman wants some augmentation if it helps with her self esteem or a job like model/actress, but going real big just seems so abnormal. I also don't feel a woman needs to do it anyway.

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

MadImmortalMan

Quote from: KRonn on December 18, 2016, 04:26:34 PM
Not a BIG fan of BIG fake boobs.  I can understand if a woman wants some augmentation if it helps with her self esteem or a job like model/actress, but going real big just seems so abnormal. I also don't feel a woman needs to do it anyway.

Self-esteem does more to make a woman sexy than boobs do.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Habbaku on December 18, 2016, 04:34:44 PM
:lol:  Has he ever explained why he so frequently deletes?

He did, but deleted it before I could read it.

DGuller

HVC

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on December 18, 2016, 04:37:00 PM
Quote from: KRonn on December 18, 2016, 04:26:34 PM

But fake boobs give them confidence. Don't like giant fakes, but modest ones are fine.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Ed Anger

I'm not a big boob man. Fake titties suck.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Admiral Yi on December 18, 2016, 04:59:17 PM

It's funny because it's true.

mongers

Quote from: Admiral Yi on December 18, 2016, 04:59:17 PM

I thought it would be self-evident; a lot of my posts are piss-poor and boring, so in retrospect not worthy of preservation.  :D
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Drakken

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on December 18, 2016, 04:37:00 PM

Yeah, kinda like 'just be yourself' for men.  :lmfao:

Monoriu

Generally no problem.  Unless there are obvious scars, too big, odd shaped etc.