Your long national nightmare has just begun

Started by CountDeMoney, November 09, 2016, 07:56:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Monoriu

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 09, 2016, 08:05:57 PM
Quote from: mongers on November 09, 2016, 08:03:22 PM
So few if any, bankers, billionaires, neo-cons or career politicians.   :cool:

Sara Palin, Ben Carson and Sheriff David Clarke.  You know, morons.

Is it a bit radical to "promote" a sheriff to a cabinet position?  That's like a little fast?

Admiral Yi

The rule book has already been shredded mono.

Tonitrus

Quote from: Fate on November 09, 2016, 10:07:07 PM
I thought Trump was anti-neocon. Isn't Bolton the embodiment of that wing of the party? Isn't there some Buchananite  paleoconservative that he can dredge up?

He is still alive, ya know.  :P

Monoriu

Quote from: Admiral Yi on November 09, 2016, 10:16:30 PM
The rule book has already been shredded mono.

Then re-write it.  Change the title, the cover and the terms.  Even the wording.  But ensure that the core content is the same :contract:

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Fate on November 09, 2016, 10:07:07 PM
I thought Trump was anti-neocon. Isn't Bolton the embodiment of that wing of the party? Isn't there some Buchananite  paleoconservative that he can dredge up?

Too funny.  Still trying to define the undefinable.  Trump is pro-Trump.

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

dps

Quote from: The Minsky Moment on November 09, 2016, 08:16:38 PM
Assuming he has to do something with Gingrich, I'd put him in NASA

That's not a bad idea, actually.  I was thinking Transportation if Gingrich wants a Cabinet-level position.

Zoupa

Zoupa

Quote from: derspiess on November 09, 2016, 10:53:35 PM
I'm sure none of those are fake.

I was waiting for that, could have set my watch to it. You have at least 3 police reports in there, so you can get updates on those cases if you're interested  :)

CountDeMoney

yeah, hate-fueled mobs whipped into a frenzy from victory always behave after they win.

Martinus

Quote from: mongers on November 09, 2016, 08:10:18 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 09, 2016, 08:05:57 PM
Quote from: mongers on November 09, 2016, 08:03:22 PM
So few if any, bankers, billionaires, neo-cons or career politicians.   :cool:

Sara Palin, Ben Carson and Sheriff David Clarke.  You know, morons.

But blue collar ones?

Is being a brain surgeon a blue collar job? Or is it because of the colour of his... scrubs?

Martinus

Quote from: Valmy on November 09, 2016, 10:09:01 PM
Perry for Commerce? LOLZ

That amused me as well. Just as Mike Huckabee. I guess the US could always become the primary exporter of snake oil. :P

Martinus

If they are true, then I feel sorry for the victims whose testimonies have been trivialised and put into doubt by the slew of fake assault reports from mentally unstable progressives that happened in the last few years.

garbon

Yay 4 more years of alt right Marti. What a chicken shit, only retires the position when he thought his side would lose.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.