Your long national nightmare has just begun

Started by CountDeMoney, November 09, 2016, 07:56:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sheilbh

Quote from: derspiess on November 09, 2016, 10:53:35 PM
I'm sure none of those are fake.
Sure. But hate crimes increased hugely in the UK after the Brexit vote. As there it's not that 50% of the country are racist/sexist/homophobic/etc. It's that the people who are think 50%  of people got their backs.

It needs to be shut down.
Let's bomb Russia!

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Sheilbh on November 10, 2016, 08:21:01 AM
It needs to be shut down.

Victory isn't about showing class to the loser, it's about rubbing your dick in the loser's face between classes!

Quote"Disruptive" Trump supporters removed from Wellesley campus

Two people who drove through Wellesley College on Wednesday waving a Donald Trump flag were removed by campus security for being "disruptive" to students at Hillary Clinton's alma mater.

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Valmy

Fortunately the Wicked Witch of the West can avenge her!

:hmm:

Not really sure who that is in this scenario.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Tamas

Quote from: Valmy on November 10, 2016, 09:15:05 AM

Just let him be, he is still celebrating victory.

derspiess

Quote from: Valmy on November 10, 2016, 09:15:05 AM

Pocahontas, obviously.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

derspiess

Tamas

Needless to say the Hungarian government and their supporters are very happy with the US election result. They were given all kinds of crap by the Democrats-led US and now certain that's over and they will get support from Trump, who is their kind.

Tamas

Quote from: derspiess on November 10, 2016, 09:19:09 AM
Quote from: Tamas on November 10, 2016, 09:18:00 AM
Just let him be, he is still celebrating victory someone else's defeat.

FIXDED

That's the same. And stop pretending please, you have been trying to mask your giggling, like a little girl, for two days now. It's way too obvious.

Valmy

Quote from: Tamas on November 10, 2016, 09:18:00 AM
Just let him be, he is still celebrating victory.

I can play along. I would rather Spicey did it than a bunch of foreigners.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Valmy

Quote from: Tamas on November 10, 2016, 09:19:19 AM
Needless to say the Hungarian government and their supporters are very happy with the US election result. They were given all kinds of crap by the Democrats-led US and now certain that's over and they will get support from Trump, who is their kind.

New Europe!

That terms seems so ominous now  :ph34r:

Valmy

derspiess

Quote from: Tamas on November 10, 2016, 09:19:55 AM
That's the same. And stop pretending please, you have been trying to mask your giggling, like a little girl, for two days now. It's way too obvious.

:hug:

derspiess

Syt

Quote from: Tamas on November 10, 2016, 09:19:19 AM

A German site joked that right-wing populaists throughout Europe suddenly and miraculously were cured of their Anti-Americanism.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.