Your long national nightmare has just begun

Started by CountDeMoney, November 09, 2016, 07:56:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

celedhring

Quote from: The Minsky Moment on November 09, 2016, 08:16:38 PM
Assuming he has to do something with Gingrich, I'd put him in NASA

I agree, in particular at the top of the next space-bound rocket.

Martinus

Quote from: garbon on November 10, 2016, 04:03:12 AM
Yay 4 more years of alt right Marti. What a chicken shit, only retires the position when he thought his side would lose.

Does it always have to be that one has to be in some tribe to take some position? I am not alt right, but a lot of these reports (especially once with spray paint etc.) seem fake. The ones about kids at school bullying other kids are probably true, as kids are dumb.

Is there some sort of primer one has to follow based on a tribe one belongs to?

Say, unless I am alt-right I have to believe outlandish unbelievable reports?

Martinus

Quote from: celedhring on November 10, 2016, 04:08:27 AM
Quote from: The Minsky Moment on November 09, 2016, 08:16:38 PM
Assuming he has to do something with Gingrich, I'd put him in NASA

I agree, in particular at the top of the next space-bound rocket.

He wanted to build a Moon base.

garbon

Quote from: Martinus on November 10, 2016, 04:37:22 AM
Quote from: garbon on November 10, 2016, 04:03:12 AM
Yay 4 more years of alt right Marti. What a chicken shit, only retires the position when he thought his side would lose.

Does it always have to be that one has to be in some tribe to take some position? I am not alt right, but a lot of these reports (especially once with spray paint etc.) seem fake. The ones about kids at school bullying other kids are probably true, as kids are dumb.

Is there some sort of primer one has to follow based on a tribe one belongs to?

Say, unless I am alt-right I have to believe outlandish unbelievable reports?

I don't know why you have to - but you always do.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Solmyr

Quote from: derspiess on November 09, 2016, 10:53:35 PM
I'm sure none of those are fake.

I'm sure people doubting those reports don't have racism or sexism affecting themselves personally in everyday life.

saskganesh

Heard an interview on the radio with old pal* James Woolsey, who is security advisor on Trump's transition team. Sounds like a return to the Bush II era in regards to the Middle East. ... Help!

(*he's well known in the biomass sector)
humans were created in their own image

CountDeMoney

Quote from: saskganesh on November 10, 2016, 06:55:30 AM
Heard an interview on the radio with old pal* James Woolsey, who is security advisor on Trump's transition team. Sounds like a return to the Bush II era in regards to the Middle East. ... Help!

(*he's well known in the biomass sector)

Trump stated during the campaign he planned to send 30,000 troops to fight ISIS.   Just gotta work out which Trump Resorts they're going to be booked.

saskganesh

Probably some great real estate opportunities in Mosul.
humans were created in their own image

Legbiter

Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

Martinus

See, for shit like this I love Trump.  :lol:

The Princeling must be sad he wasted all this money on Clinton's campaign Foundation.

Lettow77

I hope Jefferson Beauregard Sessions III gets suitably lavish spoils for his staunch loyalty from the early hours of the Trump campaign.
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

grumbler

Quote from: Martinus on November 10, 2016, 07:16:00 AM
See, for shit like this I love Trump.  :lol:

The Princeling must be sad he wasted all this money on Clinton's campaign Foundation.

Actually, it is likelier that he wasted all his money investing in another one of Trump's botched efforts to create a profitable business.

Trump did a much better job of controlling American politicians using his daddy's money than Talel ever could.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Legbiter

Quote from: Lettow77 on November 10, 2016, 07:24:59 AM
I hope Jefferson Beauregard Sessions III gets suitably lavish spoils for his staunch loyalty from the early hours of the Trump campaign.

^_^
Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

Martinus

Quote from: Legbiter on November 10, 2016, 07:35:18 AM
Quote from: Lettow77 on November 10, 2016, 07:24:59 AM

^_^

:D

Lettow77

"Jefferson, wow. Like Thomas Jefferson?"

"Yeah, something like that."
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'