And we're back!

Main Menu

What does a TRUMP presidency look like?

Started by FunkMonk, November 08, 2016, 11:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Quote from: OttoVonBismarck on May 15, 2017, 07:26:28 PM
Quote from: sbr on May 15, 2017, 06:27:52 PM
McMaster denied something that was never alleged, so that's comforting.

Eh, I'm not sure how to read it. I really don't believe McMaster would straight lie, but he also didn't actually deny Trump covered classified information. He said Trump revealed no sources or any information about ongoing "operations" that weren't already known by the Russians. Now, that certainly leaves a big gap where Trump could've talked about sensitive classified information, sourced from an ally, that said ally would not have wanted us to share.

Thanks, Yuri.

Ed Anger

QuoteDPRK News Service @DPRK_News
KPA security audit reveals DPRK impervious to intelligence leaks, largely because DPRK officials do not gossip like old women.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

11B4V

Quote from: viper37 on May 15, 2017, 07:27:13 PM
Quote from: sbr on May 15, 2017, 04:20:57 PM
that the president is reportedly asking federal employees to swear loyalty to him personally, notwithstanding their oaths of loyalty to the country.
Isn't it the same?  For Republicans, I mean.  They were hoping for this, they got it.

Gott mit uns
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

viper37

Quote from: 11B4V on May 15, 2017, 07:25:15 PM

Trump attorney Michael Cohen tweets photo of his college-aged daughter in lingerie

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-attorney-michael-cohen-tweets-photo-of-his-college-aged-daughter-in-lingerie/ar-BBB8xp7?OCID=ansmsnnews11
well, I agree with the girls comments.  it's a professionnal photo shoot, it isn't that revealing, she's not a minor, so who cares?
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

CountDeMoney

:lol:  Quick, before it disappears.

http://www.foxnews.com/

Look who made the title banner.  Hint:  More sinister than a Russian non-story.

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 15, 2017, 07:37:48 PM
:lol:  Quick, before it disappears.

http://www.foxnews.com/

Look who made the title banner.  Hint:  More sinister than a Russian non-story.

That will drive The Donald nuts.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

11B4V

Quote from: viper37 on May 15, 2017, 07:33:35 PM

Trump attorney Michael Cohen tweets photo of his college-aged daughter in lingerie

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-attorney-michael-cohen-tweets-photo-of-his-college-aged-daughter-in-lingerie/ar-BBB8xp7?OCID=ansmsnnews11
well, I agree with the girls comments.  it's a professionnal photo shoot, it isn't that revealing, she's not a minor, so who cares?

Creep

CountDeMoney

I bet The Donald and Cohen have had plenty of "my daughter's so hot" one-upper conversations over the years.  I wonder if they ever settled which one would be the better fuck.

viper37

Quote from: 11B4V on May 15, 2017, 07:44:08 PM
Quote from: viper37 on May 15, 2017, 07:33:35 PM

Creep
See CdM's answer.  They likely have worst.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

viper37

CountDeMoney

viper37

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 15, 2017, 08:16:50 PM
Quote from: viper37 on May 15, 2017, 08:11:56 PM
Look, CdM, this is how it's done:
https://www.facebook.com/georgehtakei/videos/628495400674363/

Saw that a few days ago.  Guy's pissing in the wind.  Nobody cares.
Because a few days ago he was alone.  Repeat that process everywhere, make it in a room jam packed with supporters, and you'll see them changing.
They don't care about you, but they care about their seat and their power in Congress.

If they lose 2018 to Democrats, they will look as silly as their orange buffoon master.

CountDeMoney

Their seats are so gerrymandered, they couldn't get booted out if they wanted to.  We're minority rule now.  40% is the Magic Number.

I am, however, still working on my letter to His Holiness arguing for the excommunications of Paul Ryan and Mick Mulvaney.  Fuck, ecclesiastical research can be a motherfucker.

PDH

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 15, 2017, 08:23:29 PM
Their seats are so gerrymandered, they couldn't get booted out if they wanted to.  We're minority rule now.  40% is the Magic Number.

I am, however, still working on my letter to His Holiness arguing for the excommunications of Paul Ryan and Mick Mulvaney.  Fuck, ecclesiastical research can be a motherfucker.

Pope's got good missal defenses.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

CountDeMoney

Quote from: PDH on May 15, 2017, 08:27:44 PM
Pope's got good missal defenses.

Now see, that's just not helpful.