News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What does a TRUMP presidency look like?

Started by FunkMonk, November 08, 2016, 11:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Brain

Trump is beginning to grow tiresome. When will he be removed?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

FunkMonk

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

FunkMonk

I mean, they'll see everything. They'll see the big board!
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Barrister on May 15, 2017, 04:38:17 PM
Quote from: garbon on May 15, 2017, 04:35:18 PM
Well look at that. Trump doesn't even have to hide that he's in bed with the Russian anymore. Awesome.

Is it better or worse if Trump didn't realize that he was leaking highly secret intelligence. :hmm:

It's his to leak.  He's the Commander in Chief. 

Pussy: Grabbed!

CountDeMoney

Quote from: FunkMonk on May 15, 2017, 05:46:08 PM
I mean, they'll see everything. They'll see the big board!

White House just said it didn't happen.  Whew.

sbr

McMaster denied something that was never alleged, so that's comforting.

sbr

Then again just last week Trump admitted his aides don't always tell the truth, so who knows.

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

First Rosenstein, now McMaster. :(

Guess everybody's gotta suck some cock sometime.

citizen k

Enough with the Melissa McCarthy pics.  <_<

Ed Anger

Quote from: Savonarola on May 15, 2017, 05:06:38 PM
Quote from: FunkMonk on May 15, 2017, 05:03:34 PM
God I love the fact that my fat dumb president has zero common sense and absolutely no judgement. God damn it feels good to be American.

He's not fat; he's merely storing energy.

:lol:

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

11B4V

OttoVonBismarck

Quote from: sbr on May 15, 2017, 06:27:52 PM
McMaster denied something that was never alleged, so that's comforting.

Eh, I'm not sure how to read it. I really don't believe McMaster would straight lie, but he also didn't actually deny Trump covered classified information. He said Trump revealed no sources or any information about ongoing "operations" that weren't already known by the Russians. Now, that certainly leaves a big gap where Trump could've talked about sensitive classified information, sourced from an ally, that said ally would not have wanted us to share.

viper37

Quote from: sbr on May 15, 2017, 04:20:57 PM
that the president is reportedly asking federal employees to swear loyalty to him personally, notwithstanding their oaths of loyalty to the country.
Isn't it the same?  For Republicans, I mean.  They were hoping for this, they got it.

I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.