News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

UEFA Euro 2016

Started by Zanza, May 17, 2016, 12:35:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maladict

Quote from: Tyr on June 19, 2016, 04:05:47 PM
Bloody hell. Albanians driving around beeping their horns and waving flags like they just won the trophy

OK CR7

celedhring

Personally, I think Albania going through with just 3 points is far from guaranteed. I can see a majority of 3rd placed teams finishing with 4 points.

FunkMonk

Quote from: Maladict on June 19, 2016, 05:02:17 PM
Bloody hell. Albanians driving around beeping their horns and waving flags like they just won the trophy

OK CR7
:lol:
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Josquius

Quote from: Maladict on June 19, 2016, 05:02:17 PM

OK CR7
Celebrate all you like.
But don't do it in a 3rd world country way that keeps me awake on Sunday night 😡
██████
██████
██████

Liep

The level of misogyny displayed after ZDF had a female commentator for one of the game is both predictable and disturbing.

It really reminds you that there's a segment of the population that hasn't changed in generations. The same people show up during elections where they shout Trump-ish things before they retreat to their part of the country beyond the view of the Capital
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Grey Fox

French Canadian Broadcaster has a lady & a black dude has the #1 team game commentators.

I guess, soccer doesn't land anywhere on the old bigot generation radar.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Barrister

Quote from: Grey Fox on June 20, 2016, 10:43:55 AM
French Canadian Broadcaster has a lady & a black dude has the #1 team game commentators.

I guess, soccer doesn't land anywhere on the old bigot generation radar.

Soccer is a sport of immigrants and hipsters in this country.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Grey Fox

That is true.

That means Italians & Blacks, here.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Zanza

Tamas

If England wins then Hungary is guaranteed to progress at least on 3rd place, so it would be nice if they finally found the bloody net.

Sheilbh

Genuinely weird to find any pleasure in watching England play :mellow:

As an English Everton fan it's weird to find any pleasure watching any football :mellow:
Let's bomb Russia!

Josquius

Why isn't Wales on TV? That game seems better.
██████
██████
██████

Sheilbh

Quote from: Tyr on June 20, 2016, 03:14:52 PM
Why isn't Wales on TV? That game seems better.
Red button I think (and it is in Wales obvs).
Let's bomb Russia!

Liep

I'm looking forward to Russia's failure in 2018.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Sheilbh

Quote from: Liep on June 20, 2016, 03:17:21 PM
I'm looking forward to Russia's failure in 2018.
Swiftly followed by an invasion of Poland no doubt.
Let's bomb Russia!