News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Mass shooting in San Bernadino

Started by Syt, December 02, 2015, 02:59:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on December 03, 2015, 12:45:18 AM
Was at a semi-impromptu bottle share at a neighbor's house.  They're lefties, so reading everything now I'm not surprised they went all quiet at a certain point in the evening.  But anyway I'm still trying to mentally process the whole thing.

Between a Planned Parenthood shoot-up and now a couple of sand nigger Islamo-terrorists' Jihad on Jingle Bells this month, I'm sure your high-fives made things uncomfortable.

Martinus

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 03, 2015, 05:51:27 AM
Was at a semi-impromptu bottle share at a neighbor's house.  They're lefties, so reading everything now I'm not surprised they went all quiet at a certain point in the evening.  But anyway I'm still trying to mentally process the whole thing.

Between a Planned Parenthood shoot-up and now a couple of sand nigger Islamo-terrorists' Jihad on Jingle Bells this month, I'm sure your high-fives made things uncomfortable.
:lol:

I missed you so much.

dps

Quote from: Monoriu on December 03, 2015, 01:13:29 AM
Quote from: Martinus on December 03, 2015, 01:01:05 AM

I know I'm gay so not the best judge, but is she really attractive to you guys?  :yuk:

She is like a 7/10 to me.  I am sure it will be very easy to find much better pictures of pretty female soldiers, but she seems pleasant, cheerful and have above average looks.

She has a nice smile, but otherwise her face is average (though as someone said, average isn't bad).  We can't tell anything about her figure.

So unless she has a knockout figure, definitely not HOTT, but more of a girl-next-door type, but not even toward the top of that group.

celedhring

Definite 6/10 for me. Average looks but since she's a soldier she's at least expected to have a lean figure so would bang.

Siege

The religion of peace strikes again.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Siege

Quote from: dps on December 03, 2015, 06:08:58 AM
Quote from: Monoriu on December 03, 2015, 01:13:29 AM
Quote from: Martinus on December 03, 2015, 01:01:05 AM

I know I'm gay so not the best judge, but is she really attractive to you guys?  :yuk:

She is like a 7/10 to me.  I am sure it will be very easy to find much better pictures of pretty female soldiers, but she seems pleasant, cheerful and have above average looks.

She has a nice smile, but otherwise her face is average (though as someone said, average isn't bad).  We can't tell anything about her figure.

So unless she has a knockout figure, definitely not HOTT, but more of a girl-next-door type, but not even toward the top of that group.
Who you talking about?
Show me, show me!

viper37

Quote from: 11B4V on December 03, 2015, 12:41:09 AM
Bizarre, I wouldn't call the twenty-seven percenters(nut jobs) of the right wingers of trumps, a majority. Try again Viper.
It's not like the others are radically different from Trump, Carson in particular.  And when it comes to the Presidential campaign, I doubt any polls indicate a 90% lead from Clinton or Sanders.

Latest polls I saw were 47-41% for Clinton vs Trump.  I wouldn't say 41% is just a few lunatics.

Either GOP supporters just don't care how crazy their next President could be so long as he's not a Democrat, or there is something else shifting in US politics.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

viper37

Quote from: Valmy on December 03, 2015, 12:49:43 AM
They're lefties, so reading everything now I'm not surprised they went all quiet at a certain point in the evening.

Lefties have a tendency to go quiet? Somebody should tell my facebook feed.
If they're Texan-left, that means right-wingers everywhere else in the world ;)

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Valmy

Quote from: viper37 on December 03, 2015, 08:35:45 AM
If they're Texan-left, that means right-wingers everywhere else in the world ;)

Eh it is not that simple. And the internet means that leftists from around the world can compare notes and make sure these kinds of regional variations are avoided.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Valmy

Quote from: Siege on December 03, 2015, 06:29:13 AM
Who you talking about?
Show me, show me!

The Czech infantry lady 11B posted earlier.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Valmy

Quote from: viper37 on December 03, 2015, 08:31:18 AM
Quote from: 11B4V on December 03, 2015, 12:41:09 AM
Bizarre, I wouldn't call the twenty-seven percenters(nut jobs) of the right wingers of trumps, a majority. Try again Viper.
It's not like the others are radically different from Trump, Carson in particular.  And when it comes to the Presidential campaign, I doubt any polls indicate a 90% lead from Clinton or Sanders.

Latest polls I saw were 47-41% for Clinton vs Trump.  I wouldn't say 41% is just a few lunatics.

Either GOP supporters just don't care how crazy their next President could be so long as he's not a Democrat, or there is something else shifting in US politics.

It is both. Clinton is pretty polarizing.

Valmy

Quote from: Tonitrus on December 03, 2015, 03:41:53 AM
My completely amateur, arm-chair quarterbacking, baseless theory is that this was probably a dude who started getting caught up in Islamic fundamentalism (along with his babe), started stockpiling the assault gear with the idea that he might do something at some point...then got into a argument with coworkers at that party about Syria/Islam/radicalism/whatever and decided to go home and get his guns and his woman and do his micro-aggression-terrorism on his office party.

This is my thinking as well.

Siege

Valmy

Being ready in case the South rebels again is a pretty compelling justification  :hmm:

viper37

Quote from: Valmy on December 03, 2015, 09:22:29 AM
Being ready in case the South rebels again is a pretty compelling justification  :hmm:
I prefer the zombie part.