News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hamilcar

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Ed Anger

Huntington Bank offered me a crisp 150 smackers if I open a savings account of 10K. Interest rate on that? 0.02%.

Pass. HERE, USE MY MONEY FOR ALMOST NOTHING.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

The Ed Anger I used to know would've done it, and done it by depositing 10K worth of nickels. That is the Ed Anger I fell in love with.  But that Ed is long gone.

Ed Anger

I would have done that to those bastards at 5/3rd. They deserve it. Except the Indian bank chick at the Fairborn Ohio branch. She could give me coin wrappers anytime.

CountDeMoney

Dances with Deposit Slips.

Ed Anger

Slurpee Indian. I would eat indian food and shit on her chest. SIGH.

CountDeMoney

You should try to curry favor with her.  GET IT

Ed Anger

jimmy olsen

If Judiasm was an evangalizing religion

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

mongers

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

lustindarkness

That's what the weather machines are for. Duh
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Malthus

Quote from: lustindarkness on October 25, 2016, 08:29:08 AM
That's what the weather machines are for. Duh

Heh, I discovered they actually have those in Niagara. Over wine fields.

I saw they had these giant windmill things everywhere. Finally, I got around to asking what they were for. Apparently, they are giant fans, used to create an artificial breeze when the weather gets cold! (Also, they are allegedly VERY LOUD when operating).

http://www.omafra.gov.on.ca/english/engineer/facts/10-045.htm
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius