The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grey Fox

His wife, no? That makes sense.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Sheilbh

Another day in Obama's America:
QuoteAs the president was showing off one of the illustrations, children began screaming.
http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2015-04-06/what-s-the-buzz-at-the-white-house-easter-egg-roll-bees-steal-the-show
Let's bomb Russia!

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Admiral Yi

You could always watch a basketball game.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Liep

Danish politics just got a lot more exciting. The mediocre poet Yahya Hassan has decided to run for Parliament for the new 'National Party' and he's very angry. His press conference started with a speech that is now going on 40 minutes and it's very good. 10 of which has been bashing the newspaper 'Jyllands-Posten' for its Nazi sympathies in the 1930's, but that's always good fun.

Now he's on about the Abbasid Caliphate and Islam's general history.

I really cannot wait for the old parties to comment on this.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Liep

55 minutes... I don't think a 19 year old 2nd generation immigrant has ever gotten this much air time on Danish television before.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Josquius

Its strange that walking dead ended lasted week. What with easter being such a perfect day for that show and all
██████
██████
██████

Caliga

Quote from: Liep on April 07, 2015, 07:45:23 AM
Danish politics just got a lot more exciting. The mediocre poet Yahya Hassan has decided to run for Parliament for the new 'National Party' and he's very angry. His press conference started with a speech that is now going on 40 minutes and it's very good. 10 of which has been bashing the newspaper 'Jyllands-Posten' for its Nazi sympathies in the 1930's, but that's always good fun.

Now he's on about the Abbasid Caliphate and Islam's general history.

I really cannot wait for the old parties to comment on this.
I think that British comedian Naz Osmanoglu should run for PM. :)
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Zanza

Liep

She certainly has a look.

lustindarkness

Grand Duke of Lurkdom

derspiess

I knew Castro could pitch but I never knew he was a baller as well.

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

derspiess

You can't guard El Comandante.  Don't even try.

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

derspiess

This is my new favorite thing.  Pant legs tucked into your hightops?  Pure genius.