Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

Quote from: Siege on March 26, 2015, 02:38:38 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on March 26, 2015, 01:37:12 PM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on March 26, 2015, 12:19:23 PM
Do we have any information about the copilot's ethnicity/religion?  :ph34r:

German white guy :ph34r:

White piple are muslims too.

Do you have evidence that this man is Muslim are you just telling us lies like when when gave an Oath to Defend the United States against all enemies?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Razgovory

Quote from: Baron von Schtinkenbutt on March 26, 2015, 02:59:45 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on March 26, 2015, 02:34:50 PM
It may not be murder.  He may have made a rational and self interested decision to end his life in defiance of the the statists would cared only about the "public good" of keeping the plane flying.  His was an act of supreme individual freedom.

1/10 - Unoriginal and way too obvious.

Spruce it up then.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

DGuller

Quote from: KRonn on March 26, 2015, 01:57:53 PM
I remember Egyptian officials examining the pilot's background and such and it just never seemed to get anywhere.
From what I remember, Egyptian officials examined the pilot's background, and cleared him when they discovered that he was an acquaintance of Hosni Mubarak.

mongers

Quote from: Liep on March 26, 2015, 02:57:54 PM
I found this funny, the number is fatal accidents per billion passenger km. On the right is "motorbikes, etc". :lol:

Thanks, that's definitely the last time I go anywhere near an etc, those things are dangerous and so forth.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Razgovory

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

DGuller

Its armor is not that thick, but at least there is a lot of it.

derspiess

Yeah, aim for that window thingie.  Especially when it's open.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

mongers

Quote from: Razgovory on March 26, 2015, 03:46:53 PM
Well going by "tog" seems okay.  What's a "Tog"?

Train On Ground; safe, it's only when they become airborne that it gets dangerous.

mongers

Quote from: DGuller on March 26, 2015, 03:58:29 PM
Its armor is not that thick, but at least there is a lot of it.

I saw it in the summer, it's a bloody massive thing, takes up 1/4 of a large hanger, how they ever thought it would work, makes the Char 2C look positively svelte-like.

I think that's a M26(?) Pershing in the background that it's overshadowing?

Sheilbh

Let's bomb Russia!

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.