News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

[board] The Battlestar Galactica Languish Project

Started by Tamas, June 18, 2009, 09:29:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tamas

So Mart I feel that if you could just tell if you contribute to the check, things would start moving.

Martinus

Quote from: Tamas on June 29, 2009, 11:45:04 AM
Quote from: Martinus on June 29, 2009, 11:24:37 AM
OOC: Could you guys confirm that, when brigged, I can't use more than 1 card on crises, I don't draw a crisis card and I can't move BUT I still get my full hand of cards dealt at the beginning of my round?

That is correct, except that not more than one card on SKILL CHECKS which means you are pretty much staying until an event or some good soul frees you.

But when the skill check happens, aren't there two additional (random/fate) cards being drawn as well? So theoretically I could free myself?

Martinus

Quote from: Tamas on June 29, 2009, 11:48:01 AM
So Mart I feel that if you could just tell if you contribute to the check, things would start moving.
Doesn't grumbler have to declare before me? Or has he already done so?

Tamas

Quote from: Martinus on June 29, 2009, 11:51:08 AM

He has not done so but really does it matter? Everyone is holding back because they dont know what you are doing, so if you would spill, the others who have not already done so could PM me with their card choices, and we could move on when grumbler arrives.

Martinus

Quote from: Tamas on June 29, 2009, 12:07:01 PM
Quote from: Martinus on June 29, 2009, 11:51:08 AM

He has not done so but really does it matter? Everyone is holding back because they dont know what you are doing, so if you would spill, the others who have not already done so could PM me with their card choices, and we could move on when grumbler arrives.
Well, I hate to be the bitch but let's stick to the rules. :P

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

garbon

The Administration is quite pleased that we are able to coordinate with the military to entrap this traitor in our midst.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

JacobL

Barrister

I know I'm just being impatient, but - come on grumbler.  I want to see what happens.  :(

Martinus

Quote from: garbon on June 29, 2009, 12:42:57 PM
The Administration is quite pleased that we are able to coordinate with the military to entrap this traitor in our midst.
This is unfair. If I weren't naturally trusting, I'd suspect that all this negativity and lack of empathy means Mme President is a Cylon.

garbon

Quote from: Martinus on June 29, 2009, 01:51:57 PM
This is unfair. If I weren't naturally trusting, I'd suspect that all this negativity and lack of empathy means Mme President is a Cylon.

I can't believe that you have the temerity. Unlike you, I'm tasked with caring for the well-being of the entire human race, not just Gaius Balthar.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Barrister

Quote from: Martinus on June 29, 2009, 01:51:57 PM
Quote from: garbon on June 29, 2009, 12:42:57 PM

You've deliberately sabotaged efforts of the Galactica's crew.  What do you expect us to do, Doctor Balter?  Throw you a parade?

Tamas

grumbler is turning in one card. Marty, spill it!

grumbler

The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

grumbler

OOC: Interesting.  I can post here again.  For a while I could just read - my posts locked up.  Obviously PMs worked, though.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!