News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

[board] The Battlestar Galactica Languish Project

Started by Tamas, June 18, 2009, 09:29:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Quote from: Berkut on August 10, 2009, 01:55:06 PM
Isn't morale bad enough already without you two fighting all the time?

I'm not fighting with him as I'm not actually sure on what is the best course of action.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Barrister

Quote from: Berkut on August 10, 2009, 01:55:06 PM
Quote from: garbon on August 10, 2009, 01:00:54 PM
Indeed, the only advantage is that I would get my full hand on the next play around.

Isn't morale bad enough already without you two fighting all the time?

This is how humanity works.  We may disagree, argue and fight, but all wworking towards a common goal.  We can't all be toasters taking orders from your Imperious Leader.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Barrister

I will play Executive Order on Madam President.

garbon

Having made a miraculous recovery (albeit still cancer-ridden), I run over to the FTL Control and personally spin up the jet engines to make a jump.

@Tamas- I'll pm you the two cards that I've dropped to activate FTL control. I never can remember when I'm supposed to reveal my discards/not.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Tamas

Ok, fleet emergency jumps, a roll of 6 or lower means -1 population:

Request:  8-sided die x 1

And again all the ships are lucky. Admiral Tigh will have his choices PMed

garbon

Barrister

As low as we are on resources I feel we have no choice but to jump into an asteroid field, 3 units away.

garbon

Tamas

Quote from: garbon on August 10, 2009, 03:52:14 PM
What happens in an asteroid field? Damage?

Yep, you lose 2 fuel due to the jump distance, and one of the civilian ships run into a huge piece of rock and blows up, taking with it... (drawing random civilian ship)

2 populations.

A massive blow but still the fleet has travelled 8 distances and as such the human players are a single jump away from winning the game!

garbon

Oh that's not so bad then. Woohoo! We've got at least a semblance of a shot, guys.

That said, let us pray for the recent dead. May the Gods have mercy on their souls.

Tamas

It would appear, that the terrorist managed to get explosives from the small arms locker on deck 15. An investigation must be made.

I Killed Kenny

when was berkut and grumbler revealed? And why is marty still in the brig?

Barrister

No one is in the armory right?

I vote we fail this one.  I want to save cards for a more serious crisis since I only have 4 of them.

garbon

Yeah no one is there. I agree, I think we should fail this one, on the basis that you and I don't have many cards.

Tamas

Alright then I don't see much point in waiting for Jacob's or Marty's opinion, so it is failed, -1 food, no jump calculation progression, but grumbler has received his cards.