Main Menu

[board] The Battlestar Galactica Languish Project

Started by Tamas, June 18, 2009, 09:29:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tamas

Marty plays one card and as such:

SKILL CHECK

FOR:
green: 4 pcs. of XO (2, 2, 1, 1), 2 pcs. of Declare Emergency (3, 5)
purple: 2 pcs of Launch Scout (1, 2)

AGAINST
red: Evasive Maneuver (2)
yellow: Investigative Commitee (3), Consolidate Power (1)
blue: Scientific Research (5)

TOTAL: 17-11=6 FAIL

A Cylon terrorist injures the President! She is sent to Sickbay, Morale falls to 3.

The jump counter did proceeds to the -1 place though.

Admiral Tigh is up, will be getting cards soon.

Tamas

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

JacobL

Ok...we need to jump as soon as possible now.  Skip waiting for auto jump and get going before we run out of morale.  If we hit a 3 distance jump we can still pull this off. :bowler:

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Oh and I'm saddened that the military is completely incompetent at providing security for my person. :(

Barrister

Okay, I have my cards.

Shouldn't we do a crisis card first? :unsure:

Otherwise how would I go about getting Madam President out of sickbay, even though I'm a soldier, not a doctor, dammit!
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Tamas

Quote from: Barrister on August 10, 2009, 11:21:02 AM
Okay, I have my cards.

Shouldn't we do a crisis card first? :unsure:

Otherwise how would I go about getting Madam President out of sickbay, even though I'm a soldier, not a doctor, dammit!

No, you do your stuff first (others suggest you should jump the ship, you risk 1 pop.) then we draw crisis

Barrister

Do we really have 9 population?

If so I run to jump control and jump.  If we have less than 9 pop (and I think we lost more than 3 along the way) I may do something different...

garbon

I suppose if you had an xo, you could activate me to get me out of sickbay and then I could spin up the jump drive (I'd need to discard two cards to do so).

@Tamas - I believe I have 4 cards not, 5. Had 8 after drawing cards, used an XO on Lee and then used 3 cards in the last challenge.

garbon

Quote from: Barrister on August 10, 2009, 12:22:35 PM
If so I run to jump control and jump.  If we have less than 9 pop (and I think we lost more than 3 along the way) I may do something different...

I think we've been doing well on minimizing population losses.

Barrister

Quote from: garbon on August 10, 2009, 12:24:28 PM
I suppose if you had an xo, you could activate me to get me out of sickbay and then I could spin up the jump drive (I'd need to discard two cards to do so).

@Tamas - I believe I have 4 cards not, 5. Had 8 after drawing cards, used an XO on Lee and then used 3 cards in the last challenge.

Well I have played XO cards in the past...

ANy particular advantage to doing it that way?  It seems like it would waste a lot of cards when I could just do it myself.

garbon

Indeed, the only advantage is that I would get my full hand on the next play around.

Berkut

Quote from: garbon on August 10, 2009, 01:00:54 PM
Indeed, the only advantage is that I would get my full hand on the next play around.

Isn't morale bad enough already without you two fighting all the time?
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned