I don't like any
7 (21.9%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Norgy

I've read Cantonese that made more sense to me than that.  :hmm:

alfred russel

Quote from: Norgy on March 01, 2015, 02:01:04 PM

DSB thinks soda fountains were better than the machines we have now.

In the US we have machines that rather than giving you 6-7 options for soft drink varieties, it gives you like 150. DSB finds this interesting.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

CountDeMoney

Quote from: alfred russel on March 01, 2015, 02:07:42 PM
Quote from: Norgy on March 01, 2015, 02:01:04 PM

DSB thinks soda fountains were better than the machines we have now.

It's my understanding that the application of soda flavors back in the days of the soda fountain counters at drug stores, ice cream parlors and the like was a lot better than the automated machine dispensers.  Ask grumbler, I'm sure he'd remember them.

Eddie Teach

The machines at restaurants aren't nearly as accurate as the ones at the bottling company.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

The Brain

Soda douches could be annoying.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Habbaku

Coca-Cola is dirty water.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Tonitrus

Malted battery acid.