2 (6.3%)
Some odd one that Tyr has never seen
5 (15.6%)
I don't like any
7 (21.9%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Barrister

New Coke.  :cool:

Seriously - I think I have about two cokes per year.  No taste for it really.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Norgy

It's strange, as it was among the top three things I loved when I was a child. Just doesn't do the same. Maybe it's because it's no longer a rare treat, but available just everywhere.

Liep

I have never tasted anything but the regular and diet, the diet is disgusting and the regular is too sweet. I can't imagine what horror it must be to drink it with a cherry or vanilla flavour, not that I have the chance anyway as I have never seen either in Danish stores.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Monoriu

Regular, Light, Zero, Lemon are good. 

Diet is not as good.

Vanilla and Cherry and straight from hell.

jimmy olsen

Vanilla is awesome!
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

viper37

Quote from: Tyr on February 28, 2015, 01:38:16 PM
vanilla coke is a regular thing again. Yay
Coke Zero, the best of the lot.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

mongers

Don't see that attraction of it, other than what Shelf said about use as a mixer.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

The Brain

You can use it to dissolve teeth.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: mongers on February 28, 2015, 06:28:38 PM
Don't see that attraction of it, other than what Shelf said about use as a mixer.

For those of us that have had to swear off candy and other sweets, it's a nice treat once in a while.

mongers

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 28, 2015, 06:40:54 PM
Quote from: mongers on February 28, 2015, 06:28:38 PM

For those of us that have had to swear off candy and other sweets, it's a nice treat once in a while.

I've stopped my chocolate enthusiasm, by redirecting it toward chocolate peanuts, 1/2 the sugar and 50% more protein than a snickers bar.  :)

CountDeMoney

Well that's just super.

mongers

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 28, 2015, 07:14:40 PM
Well that's just super.

:)

I was suggesting you don't have to give up candy, just find somewhat healthier options with the category.

alfred russel

They have this new drink called "coke life"--about half the calories of a regular coke with a zero calorie sweetener and cane sugar combination. That may end up being my thing--zero calorie drinks aren't very good, but regular coke has a lot of sugar for someone who sits in an office most days.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Caliga

:yes:

We already have enough sugar in the foods we eat... don't need to be drinking it on top of that unless you're a heavy laborer or something.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

DontSayBanana

We used to have an Italian restaurant around that was a holdout from the soda fountain days- they had their own syrup and made cherry and vanilla coke from scratch- so since then, it just hasn't been the same.

The Freestyle machines are interesting, though- they've got several flavored syrups and auto-mix a flavored coke on the fly, so at Moe's, Wawa, or Five Guys, I can get Not just cherry and vanilla coke, but lime coke, raspberry coke, and peach coke as well.
Experience bij!