News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

2014 World Cup

Started by Maladict, June 03, 2014, 04:58:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Quote from: Liep on June 18, 2014, 01:31:59 PM
Force FIFA to spend its billions in cash reserve on hosting it in Argentina instead of Qatar in 2022 as a penalty for the way too obvious corruption.

Who would be doing the forcing here?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Liep

Quote from: Valmy on June 18, 2014, 01:32:51 PM
Quote from: Liep on June 18, 2014, 01:31:59 PM
Force FIFA to spend its billions in cash reserve on hosting it in Argentina instead of Qatar in 2022 as a penalty for the way too obvious corruption.

Who would be doing the forcing here?

I'll start an internet petition.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Sheilbh

Quote from: Valmy on June 18, 2014, 01:30:08 PM
Quote from: Sheilbh on June 18, 2014, 01:28:04 PM
Maybe it should always be in South America.

I am sure Chile would be delighted to spend billions to host this thing.
That would be great. As it is racist and homophobic abuse will be to 2018 what the vuvuzela was last time.

2022 will probably see an extremely sweaty Englishman die on a pitch built over the bones of slaves.

QuoteForce FIFA to spend its billions in cash reserve on hosting it in Argentina instead of Qatar in 2022 as a penalty for the way too obvious corruption.
I wish Australia got 2022. Football's like their 5th favourite sport but they love sport so much I think they'd make it very enjoyable.
Let's bomb Russia!

Admiral Yi

Is this the first time FIFA is running  commercials for itself?  I've  never noticed them before.

Grey Fox

The US will host the 2022 WC, learning of it in 2020. What's great is that the US doesn't need to build anything to host it.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Norgy

Quote from: Admiral Yi on June 18, 2014, 01:37:23 PM
Is this the first time FIFA is running  commercials for itself?  I've  never noticed them before.

Think they did in South Africa too.
The FIFA is anything but modest.

fhdz

Quote from: Zanza on June 18, 2014, 01:23:55 PM
Yes, really good games all around. Looking forward to Spain - Chile now. :)

I really, really hope Chile destroys Spain.
and the horse you rode in on

Norgy

Quote from: Sheilbh on June 18, 2014, 01:34:39 PM

2022 will probably see an extremely sweaty Englishman die on a pitch built over the bones of slaves.

Sadly, this gave me a chuckle.  :Embarrass:

Sheilbh

Quote from: Norgy on June 18, 2014, 01:40:10 PM
Sadly, this gave me a chuckle.  :Embarrass:
The worst thing about Qatar is that it's so far away we wouldn't even get to see Wayne Rooney playing in a desert :(

QuoteThe FIFA is anything but modest.
Quite:
http://youtu.be/JCjeD-Jqd2s
Let's bomb Russia!

Norgy

Norgy

I'm hoping for a Blur renunion, and that they play "This Is A Löw".

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Liep

Quote from: Sheilbh on June 18, 2014, 01:42:24 PM
The worst thing about Qatar is that it's so far away we wouldn't even get to see Wayne Rooney playing in a desert :(

I trust you to produce an equally pale and ugly attacker in the not so distant future. You can do it!

Josephus

Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Liep

Chile won the anthems.