News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

2014 World Cup

Started by Maladict, June 03, 2014, 04:58:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liep

:lol: 100% chance for Australia thrown away and then a random long shot goes in. This WC.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Grey Fox

Quote from: Liep on June 18, 2014, 12:24:33 PM
Quote from: Grey Fox on June 18, 2014, 12:21:55 PM
Awesome game. Why can't it always be like this? Why must we suffer Italian/Greek soccer?!

Because defense wins championships, and neither of these teams can compete this WC.

also makes for a boring sport.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Zanza

Applause to Tim Cahill. Great WC career!

Liep

The important thing to take from this game is that Holland's defense suck and Spain must be in worse trouble than they already are.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Sheilbh

Dutch fans either very sunburnt or their orange is reflecting on them.
Let's bomb Russia!

Norgy

They certainly do elaborate costumes. I was at the 2014 speed-skating WC in Herenveen, and it was like a bloody carneval.

Josephus

Quote from: Norgy on June 18, 2014, 12:30:28 PM
And there are no goalkeepers left, it seems.  :lol:

There's a Mexican keeper who disagrees, i think.
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Josephus

Well done socceroos...you were never going to win, but you've provided two of the most entertaining games in the most entertaining world cup ever. Well done.
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Admiral Yi

What was the result?  :mad:

FunkMonk

This is the best World Cup I've ever seen.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Norgy

Quote from: Admiral Yi on June 18, 2014, 01:19:45 PM
What was the result?  :mad:

Oranje 3 Convict colony with worst PM in the world 2.

Zanza

Yes, really good games all around. Looking forward to Spain - Chile now. :)

Sheilbh

Quote from: FunkMonk on June 18, 2014, 01:21:22 PM
This is the best World Cup I've ever seen.
Maybe it should always be in South America.
Let's bomb Russia!

Valmy

Quote from: Sheilbh on June 18, 2014, 01:28:04 PM
Maybe it should always be in South America.

I am sure Chile would be delighted to spend billions to host this thing.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Liep

Force FIFA to spend its billions in cash reserve on hosting it in Argentina instead of Qatar in 2022 as a penalty for the way too obvious corruption.