Pedrito

Quote from: crazy canuck on July 08, 2014, 04:32:58 PM
Woot Woot Woot Woot Woot Woot
...how much was paid, the 0-6?

L.
b / h = h / b+h

27 Zoupa Points, redeemable at the nearest liquor store! :woot:

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Hansmeister

Looks like Mueller will be the top scorer for the second WC in the row. The first time that will have happened. 11 lifetime goals and only 24 years old, Klose's record is not going to hold long.

The Larch

Quote from: Liep on July 08, 2014, 04:25:27 PM
I'm surprised so many Brazilians has stayed at the stadium.

After paying a small fortune for the tickets?

Zanza

The German fans in the background are singing "Such a beautiful day, may it never end"

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Norgy

Syt

Quote from: Valmy on July 08, 2014, 04:34:03 PM
If Germany can get 7 it will be the worst defeat ever suffered by the Brazilian national team.

:zipped:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Liep

A really nice goal, I can't really blame Brazil's defense for that.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Norgy

Quote from: The Brain on July 08, 2014, 04:33:56 PM
I'm told that Sweden beating Cuba 8-0 in 1938 is the record to aim for when it comes to World Cup elimination games.

Your sources are: Correct. But the WC in 1938 was played purely with elimination from round one.

crazy canuck

If Germany can get 7 it will be the worst defeat ever suffered by the Brazilian national team.

Woot Woot woo.... oh nevermind.

But that was a nice goal.

garbon

So is it that time to do that thing they do in youth sports where you stop when one team is losing by too much that it is just beating up on a weakling?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

FunkMonk

I still can't believe what I'm watching. It's not even funny anymore.  :huh:
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Jacob

This is historic.

Also funny... the CBC's screen graphic for listing the goals is too small, so they have to use scrolling text to show the times for all 7.