News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

2014 World Cup

Started by Maladict, June 03, 2014, 04:58:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacob

Quote from: Liep on July 08, 2014, 04:12:26 PM
Brazil is going all out for a comfort goal. Interesting.

Well... better to face the press and the fans tomorrow and being able to truthfully say "at least we didn't give up."

Valmy

I find it highly disrespectful to Denmark, Norway, Poland, France, Luxembourg, Belgium, and the Netherlands to compare them to the Brazilian defense.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Hansmeister

Good thing Germany has Neuer, the German defense is sloppy again.

Liep

I'm surprised so many Brazilians has stayed at the stadium.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

FunkMonk

Brazilians booing Fred every time he touches the ball.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Hansmeister

Quote from: FunkMonk on July 08, 2014, 04:27:17 PM
Brazilians booing Fred every time he touches the ball.

So once or twice?

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Jacob

Quote from: Jacob on July 08, 2014, 04:10:40 PM
Quote from: Hansmeister on July 08, 2014, 04:05:57 PM
GER-ARG final?  Would be their third final against each other. Or a GER-NED rematch?  Either way historic.

Don't sell Brazil short. They can still turn it around...

... or maybe not  :pinch:

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

The Brain

I'm told that Sweden beating Cuba 8-0 in 1938 is the record to aim for when it comes to World Cup elimination games.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Valmy

If Germany can get 7 it will be the worst defeat ever suffered by the Brazilian national team.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive