News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

2014 World Cup

Started by Maladict, June 03, 2014, 04:58:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

crazy canuck

Germany has a good shooting percentage.  For a basketball team...

Liep

I just saw a replay of the first goal, Klose made a brilliant screening on Luiz.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Zanza

Quote from: FunkMonk on July 08, 2014, 03:59:37 PM

Lazio really has the shittiest fans in the world. Fuck them.

Norgy

As Ricky Gervais tweeted, this won't be the first time thousands of Germans need to lay low in Brazil...

Hansmeister

GER-ARG final?  Would be their third final against each other. Or a GER-NED rematch?  Either way historic.

Maladict

I'm kinda hoping we don't make the final.  :mellow:

Liep

Already at the 2nd goal the Brazilians weren't even trying. Both Argentina and Holland will be able to make a game of it.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Hansmeister

Brazil's new strategy is to fall to the ground every time they're in the penalty area.

Jacob

Quote from: Hansmeister on July 08, 2014, 04:05:57 PM
GER-ARG final?  Would be their third final against each other. Or a GER-NED rematch?  Either way historic.

Don't sell Brazil short. They can still turn it around...

garbon

Is Brazil going to have...unrest?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Syt

Quote from: Hansmeister on July 08, 2014, 04:05:57 PM

I'd prefer Netherlands, much better rivalry.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Liep

Brazil is going all out for a comfort goal. Interesting.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Liep