Main Menu

2014 World Cup

Started by Maladict, June 03, 2014, 04:58:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hansmeister

Macht das halbe duzend voll!

Norgy

What the hell has happened?  :huh: :blink: :outback:

Five goals in the first half, and Brazil falling completely apart.

Syt

Are you fucking kidding me?  :lmfao:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Jacob

Hansmeister

I want Mueller to become the top scorer of the World Cup, so he has to shoot one more goal.

Syt

NB: Klose is now the most successful World Cup scorer, eclipsing Brazil's Ronaldo.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Hansmeister

I was wondering why Brazil starting the game off playing so offensively, which played right into Germany's hands, though is never would've expected this.

FunkMonk

Germany have been slow since Ghana game but they seem to be unstoppable now. Four World Cups incoming  :bowler:
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Norgy

FunkMonk

This really has been the greatest World Cup ever.

:bowler: :bowler: :bowler:
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Hansmeister

Quote from: FunkMonk on July 08, 2014, 03:39:20 PM
Germany have been slow since Ghana game but they seem to be unstoppable now. Four World Cups incoming  :bowler:

The last two games a lot of German players were playing while suffering from the flu, now they are all fit and what a difference it makes!

Liep

Quote from: Zanza on July 08, 2014, 02:25:17 PM
Brazil hasn't lost a competitive home game since 1975. :ph34r:

What a way to end that streak.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Norgy

Everyone knows man flu is the worst disease in the world!

Brazil's defence's been shaky all through the World Cup and no Thiago Silva certainly hasn't improved it.