Started by Maladict, June 03, 2014, 04:58:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FunkMonk

Brazil = Shit team

Luiz = Shit defender
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Agelastus

Drat; although I'm not surprised.

I can't think of any two previous matches in any World Cup where I've been more in two minds over who would win. Not good when you're as far down the Languish Pool table as I am.

Although on the subject of the Languish Pool how come we seem to have dropped three more players?
"Come grow old with me
The Best is yet to be
The last of life for which the first was made."

Liep

Brazil would've been a better team if they had also just brought Hulk's jersey on the pitch and let him stay at home.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Liep

Quote from: Agelastus on July 08, 2014, 03:19:57 PM
Although on the subject of the Languish Pool how come we seem to have dropped three more players?

I forgot to update for this game. :(
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Liep

Hansmeister

In the last two games Germany had many players sick with the flu, which reduced their performance. But now everyone is supposedly healthy.

Zanza

Miroslav Klose is a legend.

Hansmeister

FunkMonk

Brazilian defense  :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Hansmeister

Liep

Agelastus

Oh well. Brazil look down and out. 4-0 and gone.

Maybe I should go to sleep...

[A reference to the 1990 World Cup where I turned off, turned over and went to sleep in disgust at England going 2-1 down...only to dream that they'd won 3-2 and lo and behold woke up the next morning to find it so.]
"Come grow old with me
The Best is yet to be
The last of life for which the first was made."

Zanza

Wow, humiliation...? WTF.

Hansmeister

It's getting better all the time.