And we're back!

Main Menu

2014 World Cup

Started by Maladict, June 03, 2014, 04:58:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Valmy

Oh the indignity of losing to a shitty non-country like Belgium.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Valmy

Quote from: Ed Anger on July 01, 2014, 06:05:19 PM
Yay! US loses!

May Ohio State win the next four consecutive Basketball championships.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Ed Anger

Quote from: Valmy on July 01, 2014, 06:06:48 PM
Yay! US loses!

We know the Longhorns won't win them.

Valmy

Quote from: Ed Anger on July 01, 2014, 06:08:20 PM
Quote from: Valmy on July 01, 2014, 06:06:48 PM
Yay! US loses!

We know the Longhorns won't win them.

It would be wasted on us anyway.

celedhring

jimmy olsen

My picks for the quarterfinals

Columbia, France, Netherlands and Belgium.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

FunkMonk

Yay! US loses!

Now all the people at work who watch soccer once every four years but claim they know everything about it can stfu.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Monoriu

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

jimmy olsen

Quote from: FunkMonk on July 01, 2014, 05:20:19 PM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on July 01, 2014, 05:18:57 PM
Looks like I woke up at 5am for nothing. The American team does realize they have to shoot the ball in order to score points? It feels like they've been out shot 6 or 8 to 1. <_<

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:
I could have gotten another two hours of sleep and still been able to watch all three goals being scored. -_-
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Josephus

America...wake up...this is what happens when you play in a "World" tournament that actually has, you know, other countries.  ;)
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Grey Fox

Quote from: katmai on July 01, 2014, 07:10:20 PM
Quote from: celedhring on July 01, 2014, 06:15:34 PM

Class.
former teammates no?

Current, they both play for Everton. or not. FIFA needs to update its player profiles.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Josephus on July 01, 2014, 07:38:40 PM
America...wake up...this is what happens when you play in a "World" tournament that actually has, you know, other countries.  ;)

It doesn't take Vince Lombardi to tell you that you can't play a half-field game and expect to win.   Shit, doesn't take the Duke of Lombardi to tell you that either.  Or Guy Lombardo, for that matter.

Stupid ass game.   I blame the filthy Kraut coach.  Next time use Bill Parcells, people.

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 01, 2014, 08:14:07 PM
Quote from: Josephus on July 01, 2014, 07:38:40 PM

It doesn't take Vince Lombardi to tell you that you can't play a half-field game and expect to win.   Shit, doesn't take the Duke of Lombardi to tell you that either.  Or Guy Lombardo, for that matter.

Stupid ass game.   I blame the filthy Kraut coach.  Next time use Bill Parcells, people.

TRESSEL