Main Menu

2014 World Cup

Started by Maladict, June 03, 2014, 04:58:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FunkMonk

Belgium just too good and USA too shit.  :(
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

celedhring

Was bound to happen, Howard already stopped a ridiculous amount of great chances.

FunkMonk

Yeah, after the first ten minutes I knew the gig was up, barring a freak chance. Like the one Wondo flubbed.  :D

DGuller

I went down to the bar to watch overtime.  Two minutes later I went back up to finish my work day.  :(

alfred russel

What words most come to mind regarding our defense?
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Norgy

I am: Worst gambler ever.  :cry:

jimmy olsen

Looks like I woke up at 5am for nothing. The American team does realize they have to shoot the ball in order to score points? It feels like they've been out shot 6 or 8 to 1. <_<
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

alfred russel

Any chance FIFA will let us opt out of the next 15 minutes?
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

FunkMonk

Quote from: jimmy olsen on July 01, 2014, 05:18:57 PM
Looks like I woke up at 5am for nothing. The American team does realize they have to shoot the ball in order to score points? It feels like they've been out shot 6 or 8 to 1. <_<

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

DGuller

Quote from: jimmy olsen on July 01, 2014, 05:18:57 PM
They're not that bad, it's only 4 or 5 to 1.

Liep

Quite a lot of width on the Belgian bench.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

jimmy olsen

And we get a pointless goal to make us feel better.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Zanza

Well, this just got interesting.

DGuller

I guess I'm going down to the bar again.  Hopefully most of the people there were fickle morons who gave up after the first goal, and left already.