Previous topic - Next topic

Pedrito

It's not over yet.

L.
b / h = h / b+h

27 Zoupa Points, redeemable at the nearest liquor store! :woot:

alfred russel

Quote from: DGuller on July 01, 2014, 05:25:57 PM
I guess I'm going down to the bar again.  Hopefully most of the people there were fickle morons who gave up after the first goal, and left already.

I'm just watching on my computer at work. As far as my boss knows, I am dedicated.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Liep

That free kick combination... better than Müller's tripping.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Norgy

There's nothing like a bit of spirit. If the USA equalise now, I am sure there'll be a movie coming.
"Miracle on grass".
Come on!

FunkMonk

I believe this World Cup is pretty darn entertaining.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Liep

Huge chances for the Americans, will they need 30 shots as well now?
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Zanza

This is a fun football game. :)

Norgy

Quote from: Zanza on July 01, 2014, 05:34:48 PM
This is a fun football game. :)

Indeed. Not always well-played, but with intensity and pace. Both teams want this.

Liep

Indeed, I'm all for Team USA now!

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

FunkMonk

Did Klinsmann just say "One minute?? Fuck that!"  to the fourth official? :lmfao:

Admiral Yi

Great game, great tourney, near perfect final outcome.

Liep

Quote from: FunkMonk on July 01, 2014, 05:37:20 PM
Did Klinsmann just say "One minute?? Fuck that!"  to the fourth official? :lmfao:

:lol:

Norgy

Quote from: FunkMonk on July 01, 2014, 05:37:20 PM

Yes. Yes, he did.  :lol:

FunkMonk