News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Prostitution and You

Started by Jacob, April 29, 2014, 12:28:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Does your sex life involve sex-workers or paying/ getting paid for sex?

... it is, or has at one time been, a regular part of my sex life.
2 (2.9%)
... it's something I've done/do infrequently over the years, but it's not exactly a regular feature.
1 (1.4%)
... once or twice, under special circumstances that are unlikely to happen again.
7 (10.1%)
... I have had sexual contact with someone who've received financial compensation from me directly or indirectly (or vice versa), but I wouldn't classify it as prostitution exactly.
2 (2.9%)
... no it doesn't, but only because I haven't had the right combination of opportunity and/or cash flow.
3 (4.3%)
... no it doesn't. It's unlikely but not unimaginable that it may, one day.
33 (47.8%)
... no it doesn't and it never will under any circumstances.
18 (26.1%)
The non-vote vote option, including for the smart-asses who'll claim that all or most sexual relationships are essentially prostitution.
3 (4.3%)

Total Members Voted: 68

Razgovory

Quote from: Malthus on May 02, 2014, 04:31:23 PM
Quote from: garbon on May 02, 2014, 04:24:12 PM
Quote from: The Brain on May 02, 2014, 04:18:23 PM
Quote from: Valmy on May 02, 2014, 04:17:10 PM
I loved strip clubs the few times I have gone.  That informed me I needed to stay the hell away from strip clubs.

I don't think you understand love.

What is love?

Apparently, around $200 an hour. If the back pages of "Now" magazine are to be believed.  ;)

Well I'm not paying for the time she reads the instructions, so she'd better know how to play before we start. :mad:
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

crazy canuck

Quote from: garbon on May 02, 2014, 04:24:12 PM
Quote from: The Brain on May 02, 2014, 04:18:23 PM
Quote from: Valmy on May 02, 2014, 04:17:10 PM
I loved strip clubs the few times I have gone.  That informed me I needed to stay the hell away from strip clubs.

I don't think you understand love.

What is love?

Whats love got to do with it

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

garbon

It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

derspiess

Quote from: Razgovory on May 02, 2014, 06:58:25 PM
Well I'm not paying for the time she reads the instructions, so she'd better know how to play before we start. :mad:

For some reason that gave me the image of you mooks hiring hookers to play board games with you, which makes me chuckle.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

garbon

Quote from: derspiess on May 02, 2014, 11:20:04 PM

For some reason that gave me the image of you mooks hiring hookers to play board games with you, which makes me chuckle.

Maybe because Raz has a post in this thread that says just that? :hmm:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Capetan Mihali

lol straight out of "The Catcher in the Raz."
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

Eddie Teach

Quote from: garbon on May 02, 2014, 11:46:05 PM
Quote from: derspiess on May 02, 2014, 11:20:04 PM

Maybe because Raz has a post in this thread that says just that? :hmm:

He's sending Spicey subliminal messages that say the exact same thing as his posts.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

frunk

Quote from: Caliga on May 02, 2014, 06:57:20 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on May 02, 2014, 03:46:03 PM
I've never even went into a strip joint.  If I hired a hooker it would probably be so I would have someone to play A World at War against.
If you ever decide to do this, please make a video.

He could probably make back the money spent on the hooker by posting on YouTube.

alfred russel

This is a great idea. Hire a hooker for an hour. Spend the first 30 minutes making them do things that are intellectually challenging, and post it to youtube. That will be your youtube channel staple.

In the last 30 minutes, make use of their time in a more conventional manner.

Get youtube to pay for your mongering.  :)
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Ed Anger

I'd make them do housework.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Ideologue

Quote from: alfred russel on May 03, 2014, 09:08:49 AM
This is a great idea. Hire a hooker for an hour. Spend the first 30 minutes making them do things that are intellectually challenging, and post it to youtube. That will be your youtube channel staple.

In the last 30 minutes, make use of their time in a more conventional manner.

Get youtube to pay for your mongering.  :)

Step 3, go to prison!
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

alfred russel

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Josephus

Love, love me do. You know I love you.
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011