News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NCAA Football, 2014-2015

Started by sbr, April 10, 2014, 06:28:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Glad to see Maryland did their part for the Big 10.  Lulz.

CountDeMoney

How can you not root for a QB named Kirkegaard?  :lol:

PDH

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 07, 2014, 12:12:09 AM
How can you not root for a QB named Kirkegaard?  :lol:

Captain Kirk has been roughed up by the fans and press here for a while.  He is a career backup who only is starting because all the other QBs left and the roster is him and some redshirts and transfers.  Still, Wyoming won after beating the mighty Falcons of Air Force, who came into War Memorial Stadium riding high after demolishing a powerful Nicholls State University the week before.

Now, of course, all Oregon Duck fans are shaking in their birks about the Brown and Gold juggernaut rolling into town this weekend, a Wyoming team ready to demolish them.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Savonarola

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 06, 2014, 11:48:01 PM
Glad to see Maryland did their part for the Big 10.  Lulz.

They and Rutgers; even Purdue got walloped by Central Michigan and Northwestern by NIU.  Overall I think this is the ugliest week for the Big 10 I've ever seen (outside of bowl week  ;).)
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

grumbler

Well, we found out in week 2 which Big 5 conference isn't getting their champ into the playoff!  :rolleyes:

God, does the Big Ten suck (again) this year.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

CountDeMoney

Good to see you emerge from the darkness, g.  Somebody showed up for yesterday's game, just wasn't the somebody I expected. 

Shame the last game of the series had to go out that way.  Bah, who am I kidding, that was awesome.

Oh, and Ed? Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha3.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Valmy

Michigan and Texas desperately need to play this year.  It would be a glorious pillow fight.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Ed Anger

Quote from: Valmy on September 07, 2014, 07:50:11 PM
Michigan and Texas desperately need to play this year.  It would be a glorious pillow fight.

You just want to see Hoke in a teddy.

CountDeMoney

Hoke looks uncannily like Mike Golic. 

Ed Anger

PDH

Hoke should have stayed in San Diego State.  At least there he could have eaten at the Chart House after losing to some punk team.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Berkut

Man, this weekend might have been the worst weekend for Big-10 football, ever. What a pounding.

The only consoloation, and it is pretty thin considering their performance, is that they have a chance to redeem themselves next week at least.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

sbr

Was this week any worse than the average first week in January?

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?