Which "Star Trek: The Next Generation" Character Are You?

Started by garbon, March 19, 2014, 08:25:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

A very important quiz in these days where quizzes are all around us.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/adambvary/star-trek-the-next-generation-character-quiz

QuoteYou got: Q
You know all, you see all, you control all, and everyone else is beneath you — at least, you suspect that to be the truth. Usually, though, you're content just to make mischief for your closest friends.

So...I really am Neil? ^_^
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Brazen

QuoteYou got: Beverly Crusher

You are the perpetual caretaker in your group of friends, sometimes to the peril of your own health. You likely have a long-term unrequited romance with a good, close friend, so you should probably just tell that person how you feel already. Also, you're probably (secretly) a great dancer.

And have great hair.

Syt

QuoteYou got: Jean-Luc Picard

You're the born leader everyone can rely on, and sometimes that makes life a little lonely. You're far more keen on talking out differences than resorting to violence, and while your love of obscure cultural pursuits causes some to roll their eyes, you don't apologize for living life to its fullest. Also, you might be bald.

Well, the haircut fits. And I didn't even go for the Earl Grey option.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Agelastus

"Come grow old with me
The Best is yet to be
The last of life for which the first was made."

KRonn

celedhring

KRonn

Duque de Bragança

Razgovory

Ugh.  These Buzzfeed polls are like a plague on the internet.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

DontSayBanana

Experience bij!

garbon

Quote from: Razgovory on March 19, 2014, 09:39:03 AM
Ugh.  These Buzzfeed polls are like a plague on the internet.

This one isn't though. If only because it has revealed how many languishites are like the boy wonder. :)
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Valmy

Beverly Crusher?  Well better than that other Crusher.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

merithyn

Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

Barrister

I got Q.

I doubt I've ever scored the same result as garbo on one of these quizzes...
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.