Which "Star Trek: The Next Generation" Character Are You?

Started by garbon, March 19, 2014, 08:25:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

11B4V

You got: Worf
Paramount Television
Your tough exterior belies a profound sense of pride, honor, and loyalty, although your tendency to resolve disputes with violence is rarely heeded. Also, you probably have fabulous hair.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Sheilbh

Quote from: Syt on March 19, 2014, 08:39:30 AM
QuoteYou got: Jean-Luc Picard

You're the born leader everyone can rely on, and sometimes that makes life a little lonely. You're far more keen on talking out differences than resorting to violence, and while your love of obscure cultural pursuits causes some to roll their eyes, you don't apologize for living life to its fullest. Also, you might be bald.

Well, the haircut fits. And I didn't even go for the Earl Grey option.
Me too :)
Let's bomb Russia!

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Caliga

Tim is actually much cooler than Wesley.  Wesley may be one of the lamest characters on television ever. :hmm:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Valmy

Quote from: Caliga on March 20, 2014, 09:22:08 AM
Tim is actually much cooler than Wesley.  Wesley may be one of the lamest characters on television ever. :hmm:

If only he could beam those pimples off his face.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

DontSayBanana

Honestly, I find Wil Wheaton more annoying now than I did then, since he's overcompensated by trying to conjure up this "bad boy nerd" image.
Experience bij!

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive